Guide To Massage Types

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ash09, Aug 25, 2023.

1. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Like many other posters in these forums, I’ve always been confused about which spa menu item is what. With the help of the handy search button in these forums, and some personal experiences from visiting the spa many times, I’ve compiled a partial guide to what some of them are.

Spa prices as of July 2023 can be found here: Rose Spa - Menu With Prices, Jan. 2023

FANTASIES
    Tantric Fantasy

Detailed description (in comparison to sensual couples ritual):
    “First off, there are no blindfolds and no feathers in the tantric massage. The blindfold can be a positive or a negative depending on what you like. The women still get their bullet and get very well taken care of, but what was new is the men get a vibrating ring. Mine broke unfortunately so I can't give a full review. I would describe the men's experience from the masseuse as a lot of "open" handed and forearm action. Definitely preferable to the feather, but still not a full on grip it and rip it. They also encourage the men to do a lot of guided self play while watching their girl. The interaction between the couples was a little different too in that during the sensual massage there was a lot more time for foreplay between us, whereas the tantric was more getting right down to business. If you really liked very end of the sensual massage where they guide you while you get down to business then you will love the new tantric option.”​
    Source: Other Vacation Recommendations And New Tantric Ritual Review

Erotic Tantric Fantasy
    -Never done it, but crowdsourced details welcome!

Individual Tantric Fantasy

RITUALS
    Sensual (Couples) Ritual

Official Description: Share a sensual experience with your partner, where the combination of soft touches and essential oils will aid in releasing both physical and mental tension, taking you to the point of full relaxation.
    Source: Temptation Experience Online Shop | Shop
    • Not a massage, soft touches with hands
    • Sales will push you hard to upgrade from this to the Tantric Fantasy
    • Eligible for resort credits/40% loyalty credit
    • Source: Massage Experiences
    • "masseuses do not touch your genital area, but they will help you and your partner do that to each other, in a hot, sensual, erotic, sexy experience that ends with you having 30 minutes in the room with the hot tub all to yourselves"
    • The room is already set up when you walk in, mood music, dark with some red light lighting up the room.
    • Source: First Timers Full Ttr Review! - Booking, Food, Fun, Massage, And More!
    "You get to choose the sex of your masseuse. They will test the senses of EVERY part of your body. Feathers, warm oil, a vibrator for me (they let you keep), etc… And the most important answer, yes it came with a happy ending! They create an erotic moment and eventually help you and your partner engage sexually, a little help to start and then leave you to finish.”​
    Source: Massages....

Pure Seduction Ritual

Eat Me Ritual

Roses & Connection Ritual

COUPLES MASSAGES
    Rose Couples Massage

Official Description: A combination of our therapeutic and VIP massages that utilizes a blend of techniques, including deep tissue, reflexology, and hot stones, providing the perfect tension release. In addition, enjoy sparkling wine and sweet delights.
    Source: Temptation Experience Online Shop | Shop
    • This is just the regular 80 min “VIP” massage for 2 people that uses a combination of techniques, but they give you some chocolate covered strawberries and a glass of rose each as part of the massage
    • Note that if you’re paying with the 40% loyalty credit, then you pay full price on the 80 min massages, rather than this discounted rate: as of July 2023, that means 2 x $195 = $390, instead of the menu price of $365
    • Source: I’ve done this one personally in Jan. 2023

Tantalizing Couples Massage
    • Similar to Rose Couples, this one is either the regular 50 min deep tissue or relaxation/light pressure massage (I can’t remember which one it was)
    • Same deal, if paying with the 40% loyalty credit, you don’t get the implied discount and have to pay regular price on 2 of the regular massages
    • Source: I’ve done this one personally in Jan. 2023

Moonlight Massage

OTHER ITEMS (not on the main menu)
    Awakening Sexual Sensual Massage
    - details here: Awakening Sexual Sensual Massage Review - 2022

REGULAR MASSAGES
    VIP Massage
    Based on the description for the Rose VIP Couples Massage, this is a blend of modalities, including deep tissue, reflexology, and hot stones

Relaxing Massage
    This is a light pressure, more Swedish style massage. It is VERY relaxing though, but not necessarily pain or trigger point relieving.

Deep Tissue Massage
    This is the one you get if you want to be “beat up” lol.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ash09

ash09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    July 2024 Update

K and I learned about (and tried one of!) the Tantric Fantasy menu items, and I got the descriptions of the other “Rituals”, which are basically multiple spa/beauty treatments bundled together.

Tantric Fantasy
    What the spa receptionist told us: For 2 people, 80 mins total, 25 mins of relaxing/sensual massage, 25 mins of sex, (then the 2 therapists leave the room), and 30 mins alone in the jacuzzi. C-ck ring and bullet toys included, and you get to choose the gender of your therapist - doesn’t have to be 1 male and 1 female.

Our experience:
    The 25 mins relaxing/sensual massage is light pressure, but not about relief - it’s a very sexual massage with touches designed to arouse. Kind of a warm-up / foreplay, while you and your partner are on separate tables that eventually segues into the orgasms. Part 1.

How do they do it? For the ladies, the therapists have hands blessed by whichever ancient god of sex and fertility you’d like to worship. For the gents who choose a lady therapist, you will experience (through a layer of underwear) the swirling hips of a Latina woman…on your crotch. Oh, and the toys come out at this point and don’t get put away.

The middle 25 mins: This is where the therapist will bring one partner to the other’s table and have you share a table. We only ended up with oral while all manner of hands were being run across all manner of bodies, but I imagine that one can also get all the way if desired.

The last 30 mins: At some point, the therapists will whisper in your ear that “your treatment is over, thank you” and slink away, while you and your partner are little more than rabid animals. The jacuzzi is filled and the water is hot, enjoy all the acrobatics in a bubbling jacuzzi…without having to be the ones to clean up the mess after. :D

Also, they leave you with 2 glasses of champagne, a couple of chocolate covered strawberries, and the toys that they used on you. We managed to down the champagne but the rest was left behind, even the toys.

At this point, my body was so full of endorphins that I floated out of the spa, through the lobby, and back to our room while completely convinced that there was a giant neon sign above my head telling anyone who looked exactly what I had been up to for the last hour and half.

Erotic Tantric Fantasy
    What the spa receptionist told us: Basically the Tantric Fantasy for 2 people, but you get a full 50 mins of, straight to business, sex and then 30 mins in the jacuzzi. Same toys included.

Individual Tantric Fantasy
    What the spa receptionist told us: The same 80 mins as the Tantric Fantasy, but for 1 person, not 2.

SENSUAL RITUALS

Sensual Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: Share a sensual experience with your partner in an indulging atmosphere, where the combination of soft touches and essential oils will aid in releasing both physical and mental tension, taking you to the full point of relaxation. This treatment was designed to inspire passion within the couple.

• Duration: 80 mins

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: $8,495 or $447

• Hot Take: Eh, read the other posts linked above lol.
    Pure Seduction Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: The perfect combination of love and passion. A gentle exfoliation, lomi lomi massage, and soft sensorial caresses to achieve the perfect connection between the couple.

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: the iPad page doesn’t have a price on this one! However, on the old USD menus, it’s listed at $410.

• Hot Take: If this is for 2 people, that’s $205 per person for 80 mins. What else on this spa menu is a total body or massage for 80 mins that’s less than $205? A VIP massage, a hot stone massage, a relaxing massage, a deep tissue massage, a CBD massage, any of the 3 body treatments, PLUS the glow relaxation ritual that’s also 100 mins!
    Sexy Energy Awakening Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: A daring, fun, and sexy ritual that will awaken the stimulating energy of passion. Be surprised by sensations that will take you to the point of climax in a different way.

• Hot Take: I don’t even know what this description means lol. That said, the only couples massage for 80 mins, the Rose Couples VIP Massage, was $365 on the old USD menu, so…I don’t know what they’re doing with the other $80 ish!
    Eat Me Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: Allow yourself to be pampered throughout this delightful experience. Enjoy an exfoliation while savoring aphrodisiacal fruits (strawberries and kiwi) that will lead you on the path to pleasure.

• Hot Take: The most expensive 80 min body treatment on the old USD menu cost $164. That there’s 2 people on the page for this item leads me to think that this is for 2 people, so a more fair price comparison might be $328. Nonetheless, what is this doing, plating your and your partner’s skin in 24k gold while feeding you strawberries and kiwi?!
    [​IMG]

Roses & Connection Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: Share this love ritual with your partners,here you will enjoy a relaxing massage with stimulation touches and rose aromatherapy, followed by our bubbling jacuzzi.

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: the iPad page doesn’t have a price on this one! However, on the old USD menus, it’s listed at $410.

• Hot Take: The 80 mins is likely a 50 min relaxing massage followed by 30 mins in the jacuzzi. That massage for 2 people is $150 x 2 or $300. For another $110, you get 30 mins in a jacuzzi and rose aromatherapy! The hydro circuit’s kickass jacuzzi pool is included with every spa appointment you have, so…maybe don’t recommend unless you really want some private, no clean up needed time in a jacuzzi?
    ADDITIONAL RITUALS (aka bundled spa services for 1 person)

Glow Relaxation Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: This fabulous ritual includes a 50 min relaxing massage and a spa pedicure that will help reflect your inner glow on the outside.

• Duration: 100 mins

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: the iPad page ALSO doesn’t have a price on this one! However, on the old USD menus, it’s listed at $180.

• Hot Take: The 50 min relaxing massage used to run $150 on the old USD menus, while the spa pedicure was $70, so this was definitely a deal. On today’s menus, if the sticker price is less than $220 or in MXP at 1:19, $4,180…it’s a deal!
    Essential Love Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: A loving combination of a hot stone massage and a moisturizing facial to pamper you

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: $4,135 MXP / $217

• Hot Take: An 80 min hot stone massage was $180 US back in 2023 when they had USD menus, while the 25 min express facial was $145. There’s also a 50 min deep moisturizing facial for $138. Either way, the bundled ritual - regardless if it’s the 25 or 50 min facials - is a better deal than buying them separately. It’s essentially an extra $37 for the facial, if you pretend you bought the 80 min hot stone massage.
    Total Cleansing Ritual
    • Spa iPad Description: A deep cleaning facial designed to diminish and relieve damage caused by the sun and other external agents. The products will be selected by our experts according to your skin type.

• Cost in Pesos / $US at FX rate of 1:19: $5,295 MXP / $278

• Hot Take: The picture and the duration seem to imply that it’s a total body skin treatment, despite the misleading translation of “facial”. A 80 min body treatment was $164 on the old USD menu, so the implied charge for the 20 min facial is $114. The cheapest facial was $138 on the old USD menu, so this isn’t a bad deal, depending on what products the esthetician uses on you!
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 1
    They do have much of this on the website, of course with the sensual/tantric stuff less explicitly descriptive. Thanks for the updates!!
    Webpage: https://www.temptation-experience.com/resorts/temptation-cancun-resort/services/spa/
    Direct link to the PDF: https://www.temptation-experience.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/TCR-menu-spa-ENE-2024-v1.pdf
    Also, we get a "couples massage" every time we go. However, we just ask for 2 Deep Tissue or Relaxing, and they put us in the same room (sometimes the one with jaccuzi, sometimes the smaller rooms) with two tables. They charge just double the single massage rate. So don't feel like you have to book one of the designated Couple's... though they will ask you if you want to upgrade.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice