Awakening Sexual Sensual Massage Review - 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Doull79, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Doull79

Doull79 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    We were at Temptation two weeks ago for a much needed vacation and to celebrate my birthday. While there we decided to entertain the idea of having a "Sensual Massage." When I went to book the massage it turned out there were many subcategories under the title of Sensual Massage. We chose what appeared to us to be the most sexual of them all, the Awakening Sexual Sensual Massage.

Here's my review of our experience. I enjoy writing, so I can be a bit descriptive with what I saw and experienced. I've attached a picture from a photo shoot that my wife and I had done just days before going to Temptation to give you an idea of how we looked around the time of the massage.

Finally, if you don't want your experience ruined with details, leave now. You've been warned.

Derek&Yecenia.jpeg

Awakening Sexual Sensual Massage - 2022 Review

Upon showing up for our Awakening Sensual Massage they separated my wife and I. We went to separate gender specific areas and were told to spend a few minutes in the sauna, the steam room, take a quick ice dip, then to shower.

We were given white ropes and told to leave our cloths in the changing room lockers. Then they brought us together and led us into a dark room lit with only red lights. Two masseuses awaited us - a male for her and a female for me. They were dressed in black with Masquerade masks on. The male masseuse was an average built hispanic man, about 5’7 with jet black hair slicked back. The female masseuse had a larger build with a big bust and long dark hair.

Erotic, sensual music with women moaning and crying out in orgasmic ecstasy played in the background. There were two massage tables running parallel to each other about 3 feet apart, mirrors stretching the length of the room, fake candles to give the room a nice candlelight atmosphere to complement the darkness and red light glows, and there was a hot tub in the back.

We were greeted by the masseuses upon entering the room where they directed to stand facing each other between the two massage tables. They asked us if we knew what to expect. We vaguely did. I noticed that they both were holding whips in their hands, but as it turned out, they never used them on us. There was light spanking but only with their hands, as you’ll see.

They then blindfolded us and slowly, sensually, removed our robes so that we were standing, facing each other, blindfolded and naked. They began to rub us and then directed us to play with each other. The male masseuse took my wife’s hand and had her begin to stroke my cock. They took one of my hands and placed it on my wife’s breast where I started to fondle her nipple, and they directed my other hand to rub her sex and begin to finger her. As I did, the male masseuse smacked her ass twice in quick succession (the first of countless smacks she’d receive from him) and the juices in her pussy immediately began to flow. It was surprising and delightful.

Then they had each of us lay on the table facedown and gave us erotic massages with warm oils. While my massage felt good and relaxing and my masseuse was very skilled, I was more distracted and interested in what was going on with my wife and her masseuse. I could hear constant smacking.

For every one slap I’d received, I could hear my wife receive ten times as much, at least.

Finally I couldn’t bear it any longer. I had to see what was happening. I lifted my blindfold, half expecting my masseuse to instruct me to pull it back down. But she never did. And so I watched as the skilled, attractive man massaged my wife. it was so hot.

At one point he mounted her from behind, rubbed oil from her naked glowing ass and stretched his hands and body up over the small of her back, to her should blades, neck and then back down. Coming upon her ass again, I watched as he slapped both cheeks simultaneously multiple times as if playing the bongos.

Then our masseuses turned us around so that we faced toward the ceiling.

I feel bad for my masseuse. She did her very best, at one point even using a blow machine on my genitalia and oiling me up from neck to feed. But I was wholly disinterested. I was captivated by what the male masseuse was doing to my wife. He had her arms stretched over her head like a complete submissive and began to oil her jawline, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, feet, calves, legs and thighs before things got more explicitly erotic.

My wife recalls later that when she could sense his body over hers, all she could think about was how wrong this was, as a good loyal wife would. But her body reacted quite to the contrary. It was a case of the mind saying, I don’t want this and the body saying, yes I do, give me more. And given how submissive she was to his every silent command, I’d say the body’s Desire won out over the minds hesitation.

Because what happened next was so hot.

Both her arms were stretch back over her head exactly as he had instructed her to place them with legs spread wide displaying her sex. Facing the ceiling blindfolded, her head was tilted back, exposing her long beautiful neck. Her back was willingly or uncontrollably arched up, and her beautiful perky breasts were as erect as I’d ever seen.

Then her masseuse pulled out a vibrator and placed it to her clitoris and turned it on. My wife - who never plays with herself - immediately responded with a gasp. He then took her left hand, leaving the other to remain over her head, and placed it on the vibrator instructing her to play with herself.

While she did, he lifted her right leg and ran his oiled fingers and hands from her calfs, up over her knees, the back of her legs and to her inner rear thighs. All this happened in one single motion that ended with her long, sexy leg slip and now resting over his should.

The end result: My wife’s legs were spread apart while the male masseuse’s body was positioned squarely between them. She was pleasuring herself with a vibrator while her leg was positioned over his should exposing and surrendering her wet pussy to his clothed crotch with his body hovered over hers as if it preparation to give her the fuck of a lifetime.

From this position he massaged oil from between her thighs near her pussy, up along her belly, over her perky breasts - not at all even attempting to avoid stroking her erect nipples to her neck and the top of her jawline, and then back down again.

He dismounted my wife and they stood me up and brought me to her table where they directed her to take hold of my penis and rub it. Then raised the table, had me straddle her and, to quote the female masseuse as she instructed me to do "da sex."

The female masseuse stood behind my wife's head and held her legs in the air. When I inserted myself into her the male masseuse stood behind me, pushing my hips causing me to thrust hard and deep into my wife to the rhythm of the sensual background music.

When I came they took off our blindfolds and invited us to spend alone time in the hot tub. We did, we made love in the hot tub two more times. They had champaign and chocolate covered strawberries there on the edge of the tub which we enjoined.

The whole experience lasted about an hour and a half roughly.

That was our experience. No guarantee that yours or others will be the same.

But I hope my review will help you make an informed decision as to whether the Awakening Massage is right for you. Good luck. :)

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  2. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Loved reading this, thanks for sharing. I've read older reviews and your massage definitely seemed a little more involved. I wonder what the other sensual massages are like!

3. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Thanks for sharing a review and you get bonus points for the detailed story! We've done this massage at Desire, didn't realize they did anything like this at Temptation!

4. A&C Can

A&C Can Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Great detailed report.... was interested in hearing about this one... we had done the Sensual Ritual, which was good, but this one seems to kick it up a notch for sure.
    Thanks!

5. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Well. that sure as hell beat checking out the sports highlights while sipping my morning coffee. Nice job! Now, where did my working from home cuter half go, it's time for her "coffee break".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. RumRunner96

RumRunner96 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Great review! How much was this?

7. BeautyandtheB

BeautyandtheB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Great review and sounds like this is the message to get!

You have great detail on what occurred with your wife and the message. May I how your one on one time went during your massage? Just wondering what to expect on the man's side of things.

8. Danna and Tim

Danna and Tim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    We had a similar massage at DM. This one sounds even better! Can you share what this one cost?

9. Thunder Man

Thunder Man Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    This is some of the best Erotica I’ve read in ages, incredible. Looking forward to being at Temptation for the first time in a little over a week. Too bad I don’t have someone to enjoy something like this with.

10. Treehouse

Treehouse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    What’s a good size tip $$$ for the masseuse?
    In our culture we tip the waiter before the meal is that frowned upon in this setting?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice