Massages....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by C&LFlorida, Jul 9, 2021.

1. C&LFlorida

C&LFlorida Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    I have read some reviews and some say that there are several types (styles, degrees of sensations). Could those with some experiences with Temptations Massages elaborate on them and their qualities ;) as well as approx..$$ if you would.

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I don't know too much about the "better" ones. But on our last trip I did get the "Relaxing Message". My wife Elyse loved it. I did not.

Her joke to me was that I had to keep my mouth shut for 50 minutes, so that wasn't relaxing AT ALL from a personal standpoint.

But my thoughts were more along the lines that they just rubbed me, it was only forceful for like 10 out of the 50 minutes. And even at that the very nice girl didn't seem strong enough to press my muscles hard to make them give. The also were very tasteful with moving the towel around to make it so you aren't naked. That seemed like a lot of extra effort to me, as I don't care if you flop me on the table like a fish in my birthday suit. I had a massage on the beach before elsewhere, the girl beat my ass for 50 minutes and it was awesome. I am not much for "relaxing", so I wouldn't recommend it, unless that is what you are looking for.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. C&LFlorida

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Thanks, "relaxing" no. got it. wondering if any info from some who got the couples and what variations there are

4. FLcupl

FLcupl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +378 / 0
    We have only done the couples sensual massage.
    I won’t ruin the surprise of the couples sensual massage. However, it was exactly that… “sensual!”

You get to choose the sex of your masseuse. They will test the senses of EVERY part of your body. Feathers, warm oil, a vibrator for me (they let you keep), etc… And the most important answer, yes it came with a happy ending! They create an erotic moment and eventually help you and your partner engage sexually, a little help to start and then leave you to finish.:p

It was expensive, but we’ll worth it.
    But we have also ran across couples that ask other couples to team up and trade massages, making their own sensual massage for free.

As the wife of the couple, I would say the sensual massage is one of my top 5 things to do at TTR.
    (I may have to try the couples trading massages once though! ;))

5. C&LFlorida

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Thanks☺️☺️ I definitely will book us a time!!

6. TnBS

TnBS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I'm not sure about the massages at the resort as far as $$ or the extent that it is sensual but I have had the couples massage by Claudia...and it is...well, one hell of a head to toe massage and way beyond sensual. We are scheduled to have one this trip as well.

7. C&LFlorida

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Thank you

8. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    How did you book the massage?

9. TnBS

TnBS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice