Other Vacation Recommendations And New Tantric Ritual Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kw2118, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Kw2118

Kw2118 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I wanted to start by thanking everyone on this forum for helping encourage my wife and I to visit TTR. We had a blast and loved almost everything about the resort.

Let me start by saying that we are a fun vanilla couple in their late 30s who likes party but doesn't partake in the lifestyle. The type of couple where the wife has fooled around a little with girls before, but no other guy has ever touched her. Our first trip to TTR was for 3 nights and other than 1 big caveat, it was a great success. The food was surprisingly great (my wife is Vegan), the atmosphere was amazing, and we loved both the photoshoot and sensual massage. The only problem was in the first 2 days we were there, we were "propositioned" by other couples at least 6 or 7 times. We have no issue with people in the lifestyle, to each their own, but by the 3rd day it kind harshed our vibe and we ended up at the quiet pool and then taking a cab into downtown at night.

When we had another trip to cancun planned, I brought up the subject with my wife about staying there again, and she admitted she didn't want to. She did, however, want to get another massage.

So we ended up just staying at the RIU and taking a cab to TTR for a massage. I asked about just visiting the resort for a massage and while the bellhop at the front was a little confused when we first got there it turned out fine. When I called to book, the lady from the spa was very aggressively pushing the new "Tantric Ritual" over the sensual massage so we decided to give it a try. There are plenty of reviews of the sensual massage so I will spare all the detail and stick to the differences.

Overall, talking to my wife I wouldn't say there isn't a huge difference for the women, but there definitely is for the men. First off, the are no blindfolds and no feathers in the tantric massage. The blindfold can be a positive or a negative depending on what you like. The women still get there bullet and get very well taken care of, but what was new is the men get a vibrating ring. Mine broke unfortunately so I can't give a full review. I would describe the men's experience from the masseuse as a lot of "open" handed and forearm action. Definitely preferable to the feather, but still not a full on grip it and rip it. They also encourage the men to do a lot of guided self play while watching their girl. The interaction between the couples was a little different too in that during the sensual massage there was a lot more time for foreplay between us, whereas the tantric it was more getting right down to business. If you really liked very end of the sensual massage where they guide you while you get down to business then you will love the new tantric option.

That brings me to 2 questions.

First, is there any other vacation that people go to in the Caribbean or elsewhere that gives a similar experience to TTR, but without the regular propositioning from other couples?

Second, has anyone found somewhere else short of a European or Vegas brothel that provides a similar massage experience?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

2. la_couple

la_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Thank you for the tantric massage review. We had the sensual massage before and was wondering about the tantric option. Sounds like we should at least try it. Thanks again!

3. cah110

cah110 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Thanks for the review! We tried the Tantric Ritual and it wasn't for us, but drinking all day at the pool before going may have had something to do with it:(. We've only been once ( going back next week), but we didn't have any issues with LS couples propositioning us. You weren't wearing pineapple attire were you ;)! Maybe give it another try, but I understand how that could be off putting. I'll do a review after next weeks trip, but the consensus on CCC seems to be that that is not the norm. I don't think you'll find any resorts like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice