ZUMBA FITNESS COMES TO CARIBBEAN Join the Party May 14-17

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by caymotion, Apr 24, 2009.

1. caymotion

caymotion Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ZumbaTraining for Zumba Fitness in Grand Cayman May 14th-17th
    CALLING ALL Zumba Enthusiasts JOIN THE PARTY...www.caymotion.com for all details. Tanya Beardsley conducting Zumba Fitness training, learn how to exercise and dance with salsa, cumbia, reggaeton, merengue, flamenco, samba, tango, and belly dance rhythms......

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Zumba? Isn't that a drink???? or was that Zima?

How come you're advertising an event in Grand Cayman on a site for Cancun?

Really should have asked Steve before posting this cause he's going to blow it away.

Next time ask and by all means do it in Cancun. I've been to Grand Cayman and it's not the party Cancun is. :D

Jamie

3. caymotion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Want to Bring the Zumba Party to Cancun

Zumba is a dance fitness craze. Looking for enthusiasts in Cancun to come take the training and take the Zumba Fitness FLAVOR to Cancun and keep the party going. This is a fusion of Caribbean, Latin, Soca, Carnival and International rhythms set in a party like atomosphere that creates intense energy and chemistry!!!!! Cancun would love IT!!! We are coming to the Caribbean and hosting in Cayman, SPECIAL INVITATION for motiviated, fun, energetic, driven enthusiasts to JOIN US IN CAYMAN and take it back to CANCUN!!!!!!

4. caymotion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ZUMBA MEXICO!!!! JOIN US IN GRAND CAYMAN

ATTN ZUMBA MEXICO....Come Join the Party in Cayman. Tanya Beardsley will be in Grand Cayman May 14th - 18th.....Train with Tanya, take the Zumba Fitness Certification and keep the party ALIVE IN MEXICO.......www.caymotion.com

5. caymotion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ZUMBA

Jamie,
    I googled Zumba Cancun and found a result that lead me to this forum. Zumba is in Cancun and this is an opportunity for the Zumba interest in Cancun for training that keeps the program strong in Cancun....sorry if you are offended....but if there are any Zumba entusiasts as members here on this site, I am sharing this information because it will benefit Cancun to participate....WOULD LOVE TO BRING CANCUN ITS OWN EVENT hook me up!!!!!!!!!! With any interested sponsors!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice