Zodiac Sign

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by The Peaches, May 9, 2012.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Yep I can do it.

2. funlvncpl

funlvncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am a Pisces and hubby is Aries! The affectionate fish and adventurous ram!! :mermaid: :flash: :headbanger: We rock each others world!!! Heeheeheehee! :aktion031:

3. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Maybe we need a poll!!:icon_mrgreen:

George

4. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    I am a Scorpio and Will is a Cancer.

Scorpio and Cancer. Water and Water. Sometimes it works so well you can hardly believe it. But sometimes, nothing good happens. Theoretically, stars say yes, yes, and yes again. Practically, not all Crabs are alike. As for the Scorpios...*Water natives are the most emotive, affective and sentimental of all the zodiac. That's why a combination between such natives is, in most cases, a magical union, as if meant to last. Because positive sides are often exaggerated, you might think that any relationship between two Water signs HAS to last, which is not quite true. And since you are the most fervent of all Water signs, astrological clichés don't fit you very well.*Cancer is, indeed, in most cases, the ideal partner for Scorpio. Cancer's feelings are strong, just like yours, his/her need to be understood equals yours, and the spiritual warmth (s)he has to offer can make you think you've reached Heaven. On the other hand, your strong and confident personality offers this unstable and insecure native precisely the safety and support Cancer needs to be him/herself. A Cancer can be extremely affective, devoted and generous when (s)he feels safe, when his/her home is protected and (s)he is surrounded by your love and passion.*Cancer is very attached to his/her home, so you'll spend much time here. Cancer wants a family, and Scorpio is the symbol of procreation, so you complete each other excellently. Cancer is economical and makes long-term investments, so you won't be short of anything next to a Cancer (in theory, at least). Even if your Cancer cannot offer you luxury, (s)he'll always try to make you be in easy circumstances.

5. pfitz128

pfitz128 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wife is cancer and hubby is pisces

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia = Libra.

Me, I'm Taurus the Bull. Sort of like that broken-down, cantankerous old sumbitch of a bull that the old man walking on the outside of the fence tells the cityslickers to steer clear of...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice