Zip lines

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by doublej&t, Jun 7, 2011.

1. doublej&t

doublej&t Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have heard of a few places in cancun that has ziplining and other extreme adventures. Does anyone have any info about this? Good or bad!! We will be there July 6-11th if anyone wants to try something new.

2. EricNSara44

EricNSara44 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did selvatica last year and thought it was great.. i did the extreme offroad package.. came with ziplines, high bridge walk, parachute jump (no parachute, its a controled jump with ropes and pullys), Polaris razors on trails, and a cenote swim that had a zipline overhead so you could do flips and dives etc.. I would recommend it for a day trip, the prices are a lil steep, but the tour guides were super friendly, and you can tell they emphasize on customer service and happiness. It was really cool, when we went tho, as hurricane paula started blowing by, so the trails on the ATV's were an absolute blast, u could only see like 5 feet in front of you and we were ripping around at like 40 mph through the winding trails. But yeah, about the ziplines which was your original question, they are alot of fun, you get moving pretty good, easy to control, guides make the expeerience a blast. They'll even let you go upside down if you choose too. Overall, it was a fun experience, and i wouldnt hesitate to do it again while vacationing. Hope this helps and have a great trip!!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  4. TomNRoz

TomNRoz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We did Selvatica last year, as well, and LOVED it.....my wife is not much of an adrenalin junkie, like me....but she had a blast !! Highly recommend it !!

5. Crackers!

Crackers! Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We did Selvatica last year and the staff was great. The lunch was very good. Swimming at the cenote was amazing. The offroad equipment they have is top notch. Staff made it very fun and classy.

6. MandZ

MandZ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 1
    we did xplor in 2009 and it was a ton of fun....just remember that in order to zipline down, you have to climb up...something we did not think of before going...we were pretty tired at the end of the day

7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    We did Xplor last summer, and it sounds pretty similar to Selvatica. There are two pretty long zipline courses, cenotes you can swim or raft in, and ATVs you ride on tracks. It's right next to Xcaret Park, which is also an interesting place to explore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice