ZAMA'S BEACH CLUB GRAND REOPENING PARTEEEEE REPORT

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CancunTom, May 19, 2008.

1. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    .............the crowds came late, most via boats, from the mainland!
    Our friend Carmen received an invitation to the Grand Reopening Party for Zama's beach club on Isla last night. She asked us if we would like to go. We replied......"we're in" !
    We were treated to free parking at the Playa Linda (Captain Hook Pirate) boat dock in Cancun, where Zama's had private a yacht transport us to their dock on Isla.
    [​IMG]
    My beautiful wife enjoying the ride
    [​IMG]
    We got off the yacht and felt like rock stars as we walked towards the beach with photographers taking our pictures. At the end of the dock was a waiter with a platter of ice cold towels to cool us off. Another had a tray of welcome cocktails. Suz and Carmen chose apple and I tried the watermelon. A nice touch.
    Susie and Carmen offer a toast with their welcome cocktails
    [​IMG]

They have rebuilt the main palapa, bathrooms, and changing rooms. The 3 existing pools looked to be the same.
    [​IMG]

They had erected 4 large white tents on the beach next to the new palapa.
    [​IMG]
    As we entered we found Big Jim, his wife Carmita, her best friend Inge, Mr. Bo, and Carmita's brother Carlos already seated. They invited myself, my wife Suz and our friend Carmen to join them at their table.
    [​IMG]
    It was a great evening of conversation while enjoying our good friends company, the free drinks, snacks, and entertainment.
    Some nightime pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Band !

[​IMG]

CancunTom poking the sun with his finger ( I was trying to delay the Sunset! )

[​IMG]

The new palapa

[​IMG]

Big Jim wanted one of these boy toys to play with ....but Carmita nixed that one!

[​IMG]

Parteeeeee On !!!! We parteeed until 12:30 am then walked onto the Zama pier where we were served tall glasses of vino tinto while we waited for our yacht to pick us up. When we boarded the waiters on the dock transfered the remainder of our drinks into paper cups for the ride back to Cancun! (Now that was a nice detail).

Zama's is back!............................ Will it be the same format as before?...........only time will tell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice