YouTube videos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JenRN07, Nov 6, 2018.

1. JenRN07

JenRN07 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    So I have 84 days until our vacation and I am watching the same videos over and over again - please someone feel sorry for me and post new videos on YouTube!!!! :) Thanks in advance - Vacation starved Canadian girl <3

2. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    Lucky you, only 84 days! We have 113 to go!
    I’m thinking about making a few videos myself when we are there... especially on the resort layout, something that seems hard to come across. (Problem is you gotta wake up early to be able to record without impending on other guests privacy.)

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We have “videos” but they cannot be posted here, or most places for that matter;)
    In fact we got lots of pictures too!

4. JenRN07

JenRN07 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I think we will try to do the same - do a walk through and post it.

5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    You don't see many videos because most of what makes TTR great - the other fun loving guests - is off limits to pics, at least unless you've got their consent for the pic, and they also don't mind it then being posted online. It's one thing to snap a couple vacation pics of new friends you've met, but mentioning you intend to post it on a generic platform like YouTube takes it into territory most would rather not venture. They've all got friends, family, careers, and neighbors to think about and they might not want some of them knowing much about their private life. I can understand that. It's why cameras are so frowned upon in the public areas around the pools or the night clubs like Bash. The privacy of TTR is part of what makes it special and allows for the free-spirited attitude you don't find at other resorts. As cameras encroach, the party shuts down and the tops go back on. Nothing knocks the sexy right off the party quicker than a camera. At that point you may as well take the kiddos to a Disney resort... THAT BEING SAID.... It is possible to get some of the pics and video you ask about, but as mentioned above, your best opportunity would be at first light in the morning. About all you will catch then is a few workers and perhaps a sleepy couple slinking back to their room doing the "walk of shame" or perhaps the "Just got laid parade"! You can get some nice pics at the beach during the day but your best opportunity there is to shoot towards the water and not back towards other guests. The shadows and warmer light work in your favor in mid to late afternoon then also, as long as you shoot before the building begins to shadow the beach. You can check out a few pics in our album for an example. Best of luck! You've going to have a GREAT time!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We did a 'live from' picture walk thru of reopening day in this thread ( Jen and Kyle live from TTR! ). I also took some videos but gave up on figuring out how to post them on here.

7. BestKeptSecrets

BestKeptSecrets Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Search various Temptation resort hashtags on Instagram and you'll find a good amount of pics and vids of the resort and people.

8. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    . At the end of the video you can see she was staying a Temptation.

9. tknitez couple

tknitez couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0
    Can’t agree with this enough!!

I’ve personally witnessed the demise of the once insanely fun and inappropriate party that took place every weekend, all summer at Party Cove.

The advent of the camera phone really put the brakes on the party for a lot of people for the same reasons @jnine mentioned. Not a lot of appetite to go wild and get crazy if it’s all over the internet within minutes of it happening.

Leave the cameras in your room and live in the moment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    [QUOTE="Leave the cameras in your room and live in the moment.[/QUOTE]

You know, that's probably really good advice. As much as the phones have managed to worm their way into our lives, sometimes it really is nice just to leave the damn thing in the safe or anyplace where you can't just grab it quick. Much better to interact with those around you. Good call!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice