Your weekend??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 15, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    How was it?? Mine was pretty good, just lounging around today enjoying the sunday....................... got a few great pics though, hopefully you all did as well!!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im acheing today from the show last night. its a nice sunny day 75f clear skys so just got loud music on window wide open chilling :D

3. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and vicci have been gym and traipsing round travel agents, then ringing the others! now we go to the stables

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this weekend taking it easy due to last weekends fr-mon debauchary, cousins were down from canada and def needed a rest up period, did however go for lunch in the bronx yesterday, today watching the f1 race i taped, doing a power point for my class tommorow and then tonite sopranos! perhaps ill add a pic from last weekends events

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still stinks for me.. Leaving for work after this message lol.. Been raining so very hard... The creek down from the house is in the road, and a mud slide up the other way.. Don't think I can get around the mudslide, so may be a little late for work, cause not going through the water...

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    weekend was alright.....partied it up friday, last night just kind of stayed in my place and drank a few, and today i feel like death so im gonna stay in, watch hockey all day and chill out

7. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    weekend pretty much kicked ass... last night was awesome.. party hopping.. then bar hopping... great times

8. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Worked Friday night. :(

Worked Saturday too. :( But it was all overtime. :D :D $$$$ :D :D

Today was catch up day on computer stuff, laundry, etc.
    But did have lunch out with my boyfriend and another couple....caesar salads and linguini with clam sauce....Yummy !!

Tonight watched Stanley Cup playoffs.....Pittsburgh lost :(, Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives.

Next weekend.....Thur - Sun...off work and out of town. :D :D :D

9. The_swedes

The_swedes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    friday party with friends, and one old friend Kim haven't seen for like 3 years! very nice indeed! :D

Saturday, extreme hangover, slept ALL day :shock:

Sunday BBQing, :cool:

Krille has a new gf! :D so he was with her all weekend... :wink:
    wonder what they did.... *whistle* haha :roll: :wink:

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weekend was good never long enough though..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice