Your TTR Playlist

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jinx, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Rogues Roost

Rogues Roost Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like hearing some local music too or at least some southern, Island Caribbean Calypso, Mexican Mariachi , just to feel like I'm somewhere else ... but I like rock , dance, metal ... I don't like the trance/rave music and I'm not a really big fan of country but even they have some great crossover songs too that I don't mind.

2. David Smith

David Smith Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    with Lynyrd Skynyrd sweat home Alabama seems always seems to be played....bring on the real classic track Freebird

3. Ch&Li

Ch&Li Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hate to be a stick on the mud, but the music is not going to be as diverse as some are asking for. The new design and emphasis on classyness makes it pretty clear what their intentions are. They are trying very hard to move away from the Panama City vibe, and get a lot closer to the South Beach vide. Music is part of that.

I assume they would prefer the clientele to change rather than tailoring music to the current preferences. It's not an accident.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    and Simple Man!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice