Your flight to cancun....long/short/medium??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 10, 2008.

1. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    about a 15 minute ride to the aiport and an little under 4 hour flight. Not bad at all.

2. sveneyUK

sveneyUK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when are u off to cancun butler?

me and my mates try to go on a holiday every other month, saves us spendin money on rubbish! usually only do europe, but new york was our last one, toronto next then cancun!!!!!!!

lookin for suggestions for may, july and september if anyones got any!!!!!!

3. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It takes 10 and a half hours to get to Cancun From Gatwick. I went last year, I'm from London. I will be there this year march 11 for 2 weeks. Best of both worlds, relaxation and not stop raving to about 6 bells.........

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well the ride to the airport only 10 mins my friends will be taking me the flight is time is only 4 and half hours but i have layover of 3 and half hours in houston hours then in cancun at 1130am woooooooooooooohoooooooooo cant wait :lol:

5. meg27599

meg27599 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used to live in New Haven and I would take the train into Grand Central, then the shuttle to JFK. Made the whole thing so easy. No driving, no parking, etc.

You might want to look into that. I know it worked out cheaper for me with the gas prices through the roof lately.

6. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it takes me like 30 min to get to the shuttle, then an hour to the airport, then a 3 hour flight... but i dont get why it takes so long if im travelling from mexico city... funny it takes almost the same to get fom NY to cancun than getting from Toluca (1 hr from mexico city) WEIRD... still i love it!!!!

7. quinn_the_eskimo

quinn_the_eskimo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i could possibly win this one, i have to get to Gatwick from Newcastle basically the top of england to the bottom (about 7 hours by car, 4 by train) then 11 hours or so on the flight to Cancun. not really looking forward to it.

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Close, but I'd still beat you when I add my time driving to the airport on to my trip. Now if there was anyone from Perth going this year, they would win hands down, they're another 4hours flying added on to the trip from where I'm starting from.

9. EnglishButler

EnglishButler Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going on March 9th, stopping at imperial las perlas for 2 weeks flying from Manchester on the thomas cook/my travel flight. How about you?

Most of my trips are following the England football team about, it's been a dissapointment of late on the pitch but you get to go to some places you would never even think about going.

10. EnglishButler

EnglishButler Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why don't you fly from Manchester??? :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice