Your first ttr experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nathan and Sara, Dec 31, 2018.

1. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    I remember my first time, I came there as single.
    And from the time I got into the hotel, I met so many sweet and nice people.
    And when you come as a single guy all alone, then there are always a lot of people coming to talk.
    But as I love meeting new people. And when you are open and behaving nicely, there are not enough hours in a day, for all the sex you have to have..

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Suggestion:
    No drunk posting!

Very happy it worked out for you and you became a repeat offender.
    Much has to do with the people you meet and hang with.
    Basically great people usually means a great time.
    On our first trip we were blessed with meeting at first 2 couples (if reading this you know who you are) but then several more which all really showed us they way on how to have a great TTR experience.
    We were hooked and joined the family.
    We now have a much bigger family having grown our own wings and trying other months.
    Nearly everyone we have met have been great (again if reading this and you were or are one of the not so great or just plain ass wipes of which there are several, know who you are too... of course you may feel the same about us)
    This Feb will be another one of those months of trying another group.

Although some have a bad start or even a negative experience, several, but not all, if they give it a second chance it works out well.

Best wishes for a great next visit!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice