Your first ttr experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nathan and Sara, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Nathan and Sara

Nathan and Sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 0
    We're booked for Late February. Im curious on everyone's first experience and what they remember most.

2. Matt and Kathy

Matt and Kathy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    We went for our first time in November. We weren’t certain what to expect or if we would even fit in. We also didn’t know if we wanted to try experimenting sexually....

Well within about four hours of arriving we were making out with another couple in a hot tube, we dressed up for the theme nights, watched three couples have sex on the balcony below ours and we had sex in front of another couple. That was all in just two days.

I went topless the entire time, where appropriate, and everyone just had a great flirtatious time. Just let go and have a unique experience!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Damn.

We needed lessons, I think.

2007, when TTR was still BBG, we met a couple from England. I owe them a lifelong debt of gratitude, as it was them that were able to talk Stacia into taking off her bikini top the first time. Now, she hardly wears a stitch when we go to Desire, and I think she owns stock in the sheer line from Malibu Strings, but only the bootom division.

Opened our door to same-room stuff in 2010, too...

4. Nathan and Sara

Nathan and Sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 0
    Well Damn.

5. gonzo1221

gonzo1221 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Our was when they still had Nice Shoes and during the talent show a guy step up and tied his dick into a knot. We had never seen anything like that happen before. Not sure if that our favorite but it's the most shocking!!!

6. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
  7. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    Our first time there I talked my wife into going for our anniversary. The first day there we went out to Patio's and there was a couple of guys hitting on my wife but only when I was not paying attention or when I would leave to get drinks or something. She hated it and when we went to our room that night she said she would never go back. The second day we met several realy cool couples at the pool and partied with them that night. We all had a great time.
    Day three was the first time she had ever gone topples. By the end of the week she thought it was the greatest place on earth. I suggested we try somewhere e
    lse the next year and she looked at me like I was a two headed
    monster. With the exception
    of the year it was closed we have been back every January since.

8. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I don't know why the lines came out like that in my last post. lol

9. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    On our first day in 202 it was lingerie night and we got in after dinner and didn’t know what to expect. We were staying in room 2226, see map below, and had immediately requested a new room for the rest of our trip as it was right over Paty’Os. Figured the party loud noise would keep us up but little did we know we would be more likely to be woken up by folks in the morning getting ready for the Boobs Cruise.

Night one we had a few drinks in our room while we dressed into skimpy lingerie and finally got brave enough to leave our room. Immediately upon opening the door to our room he folks across the hall opened theirs and they were in lingerie too. We all let out a sigh of relief and they said “oh thank god..., other people in Lingerie.

We all went downstairs to Paty’Os together and had a drink. By the end of the night Kath and I had the most fun we ever experienced, met tons of people, laughed tons, danced our asses off and we stayed up even later fooling around.

Morning if day two and we called the front desk to tell them we weren’t moving as we loved room 2226 and we requested it for each subsequent trip before the renovation. The room was a full double sized room with two full bathrooms and a sofa set & two patios

We made friends that trip we still keep in touch with and have been back often. Many trips better than the last. So many fun cool people to meet and so much social fun around the pool and bar.

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/media/old-resort-2226.55724/download

10. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    After a few trips to playa to our timeshare, we discovered top-optional Temptation. So on our next trip in 2013, we added a couple nights at TTR to try out the experience. This was totally new in every way for us. By the second day the tops off and we’re having a great time in the sexy pool! We met a nice young couple that we spent most of the afternoon with and had a great time. After the sun went down Leah n I headed to the room to rest and get ready for dinner. Well somewhere during that timeframe, the boyfriend Daniel end up finding us at our room! Neither of us have no idea how he found us. Although there was plenty of alcohol by that time. Anyhow, let’s just say my wife got the full TTR experience!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice