Your first time.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 16, 2008.

1. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that's it exactly. Although the sight of my other half feeling comfortable enough to whip her top off is fantastic, the reason she feels happy doing that to a large extent is because of the laid back nature of the people who are there (IMHO she could do it *anywhere*, but that's a different story!).

I've never experienced a holiday where so many of the people there are so happy to get on with their fellow holidaymakers, and it was that friendliness that really made it for us I think.

2. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gang,
    Thanks so much for the replies. I'm sure our hearts will be beating out of our shirts at first. :D We are both pretty easygoing, especially after a drink or too. :D Hopefully we'll meet some folks here on the forum that go the same week. Last couple of years we've gone to Aruba in July, but this next year we wanted to do something a little crazier. Not sure if TTR fits the bill or not. We don't want to go on a Hedo-like vacation, but would definitely love to explore with another couple if things felt right. Would be first time for us, but we really enjoy the company of kind-hearted, and free-spirited people. That's one of the things that stikes me about this forum....seems like everyone here is so nice and have a great sense of humor. So for us, it will be the first week of February for my wifes birthday, or the first week of July...oh man... huricane season. :?
    Maybe we will have to do the February trip. Thanks again everyone....really enjoying this forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice