Your first time.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 16, 2008.

1. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been having a blast reading through these threads, but we gotta ask. How did you get over your nervousness on that first walk to the SP? We're pretty laid back, but I can imagine both of us having the first time jitters. Any advice...other than drink heavily?...lol

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    One foot in front of the other and don't spill the drink. Besides there were many women scantily clad in hot bikini bottoms. Kind of like a moth to a flame!

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    you get used to it real quick - you ll be running out there by the second day

4. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Think we were more nervous walking into the actual hotel than anything else, we werent quite sure what to expect!

Once we'd got that out of the way and found how chilled out everything was nothing else was a problem :lol:

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we were more nervous about entering the resort too......and finding where everything was (we found the sexy pool easy fast). I say if you are a bit apprehensive about the sexy pool....sit back and relax and ease your way into the atmosphere. When are you going?

6. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We just got back from our first trip. After the first 10 minutes, we were right at home! It surprised us.

7. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    You might feel like a kid in a Candy Store for a bit but you'll get over it, especially if your better half joins in!! :roll:
    My significant other was real apprehensive when we first arrived but after meeting others she got right in the "Groove" by the second day. Seemed real natural by then!! :flash:

8. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    When we arrived at BBG it was mid afternoon and our room overlooked the sexy pool. Most of the women at the pool were topless and it wasn't really a big deal. At first you go "WOW!" , but then it really becomes pretty much common place and you don't notice quite as much. We all joke about the toplessness and the fun and games, but what makes this place is the laid back nature of the people who go there. All sizes, shapes, descriptions, walks of life and so on. Almost everyone is mellow and just out for a fun vacation.

9. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    :cheerleaders:
    We'll agree w/ Ed on this one!! Come on April!!

10. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    t

Oh, my! You mean when we get there Friday afternoon there will be nearly naked women!! Did anyone tell me that before? The only thing I can say, is this ole boy has never been nervous about a new adventure like this. Man, after the stress of recovering from hurricane force winds in Indiana, I need some relief. I'm thinkin TTR could be the prescription.

Come on Friday!!

Bill :flash: :flash: :flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice