Your first hour after check in ???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sarahlee, Mar 25, 2014.

1. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    I always say im going to be like hubby. get room drop suite cases and go get a drink. well im anal about putting away all my stuff first. but we get in later this oct. so im going to try to forget about unpacking and just go start having fun when he does!

2. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not really sure what we are going to do the first hour, but in 72 hours we are going to find out. Always walk between the quiet pool and sports pool to see where Katie broke her hand . Reinforces the idea not to wear hard soled shoes. We are serious about taking it easy this time and actually go to Patty Os more often, rather than just fall asleep at 7 pm and wake up at 5 am!!! Sounds good anyway.

3. KELLY CAT

KELLY CAT I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    the 1st hour after check in should be the only hour u ever remember while on vacay at TTR....just saying! lol

4. Will n Roz

Will n Roz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    Our 1st hour last year we ended up at a wedding of 2 great friends... A great start to our fortnight of fun.

5. Kimmy1849

Kimmy1849 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Check in, go to room, crack open open a beer, change into bikini, & head straight to sexy pool!!!!! Cant wait!!!

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    A polite "pleased to meet you" or perhaps a little kiss.

7. Bambi

Bambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    - We arrive at Cancun Airport wearing as little as possible. I Bambi wear sandles, short shorts and a 1/2 shirt advertising my website. Get's a lot of attention in the airports, LOL.
    - Breeze through customs, hope we don't get the red light
    - Straight past the time share people to our USA Transfers private transfer
    - We always arrive at TTR before noon, anywhere from 10:30-11:30AM
    - Arrive at TTR, have the TTR Bellhops come to the van and say "Bambi, You Back"
    - Glenn gives them this years promotional postcards, this is now an official business trip and tax write off
    - Check in, request our room that we prefer, get our wristband
    - Put our luggage, computer and camera equipment in the Bellhops room
    - Head to the buffet for a drink and some food
    - Loose the shorts, on with the mesh micro chip bottom, Glenn puts on his swimsuit
    - Put our passports, cash into somebody's room safe if our room is not yet ready
    - Out to the Sexy Pool, make our rounds say hello to the staff and guests that make up our TTR Family
    - Forget about time of day, day of week for 14 days

8. redmuller

redmuller Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0
    I go to check in then walk over to the spa schedule my massage if my room not ready change in the bathroom, go get lunch then off to the pool till my room is ready then go put my bags away , sit watch channel 12 a bit then back to the pool

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Stacia & I almost always comein on flight 1012 from Houston, which drops into Cancun, perhaps I should say Lands at Cancun ~11:30 a.m. The trip out of airport, then transfer to TTR takes about an hour, so we arrive a bit before 1:00 p.m. The room is usually not ready as check-in is ~3:00, so we head to the bathroom set there by the lobby, get naked then back into swimwear, walk the bags back to the bellstop, and head out to see which one of our guys is working the Sexy Pool or Member's Deck bars. Last March, I think Simi (spelling? no clue..) made $20 off of us in the first 2 hours, we were SO f-ing relieved to no longer be in Texas "where it is cold." LOL! It had been cold to us this past winter by the way. Like, down in the 40s a lot of the time. Brr...

...lol... Canadians are flipping me off...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice