Your favorite spot at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Canadian Dos Equis fan, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Donald, you are spot on about looking at the pictures to bring back the memories. Over on Steve's other board, the CCS board, I posted a question about picture-taking at Desire and some folks got riled up about it. I sort of found that odd, though I understood the part of the concern about perving pic hounds, which ain't Stacia & I but I understood it. Just seems crazy to go on vacation and have a great time and NOT take pics of almost anything and everything....

2. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For me patio's at 1am is my happy place I love the atmosphere & the peoplexxxxxxxxxx

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Dude...........resort scenery pics are fine! Other unaware couples.......not so much! You get the drill. No worries.......no worries!

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Holy crap , talk about a story going sideways.

1... some one made a comment that view was now gone because of a new raised patio for premier members

2.. I said ..''Dang,,, well we can look at the pictures.'' talking about the sunset one that no longer exists because of the deck.

Did I miss something ,lol

5. P&B

P&B Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope to see you guys at the courts, it is a great place to meet people and give your liver a time out during the games...

6. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We love sleeping out at the pool, watching the sun come up, and waiting for our friends to join us for early morning Bloody Mary's.... great way to start your day ..

7. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to say I do Love my bed at 5 am, after the music has stopped, Burgers have been eaten, skinny dippin is done!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice