Your favorite spot at TTR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Canadian Dos Equis fan, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    We all have our favorite locations at the resort, for some reason when you think of it and all you can do is smile. I'm just relaxing at taking one of those memorable trips myself. Thought I'd see if anyone else has a certain perch at TTR that they go to mentally when they need a break.

For me it's out by the beach volleyball courts at sunrise. I don't often see the sun come up but every once in a while I will lie in the hammocks and look up as the sun comes up. At that time of day it is pure paradise. Almost no one is around, and I know why I come back twice a year.

How about you?

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Keith, I'll join you at the hammocks if you come down to TTR with the Chaos Crew this November (but not at dawn big guy...are you NUTS?).

I like the hammocks by the volleyball courts when my team has lost and has to sit out a game (this invariably happens to whichever team that is unfortunate enough to get stuck with me). I also like the hammocks near the towel hut, by the sports pool. Good place to people watch when you need a little time out from being a social butterfly, or you have embarrassed yourself in the Sexy Pool. :D

3. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    I enjoy the morning by the sexy pool, having coffee with Ed, Donald and rest of the boys getting ours chairs ready for the day Then sitting back and enjoying the sunrise well I think of the pervious day and night and imagine: ''How the hell do I top that? '' lol :mnm:

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    That is also a good way to bring in the day!

5. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    I think I didn`t actually answer the question. When I think back to TTR to escape reality I`m usually remember being in the middle of were ever the craziness is happening in the Sexy Pool. usually with that can of wipped cream ready to help out. lol

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    The chairs by the Asian Restaurant are not too bad at around 1-2 am, especially with a good bottle of vino.

7. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    At first i thought where would my favorite spot be at TTR? well it didn't take that long for me to answer, as soon as i walk thru the doors becouse i know the party is on!!!!

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia likes to simply hang out on the edge of the sexy pool or on the in-water tanning shelf, talking and laughing with people, drink in hand. That's fun. Personally, I prefer to be at the swim-up bar, sexy pool, drinking, laughing, fondling Stacia as she's getting me another beverage, like that.

9. kimandkorri

kimandkorri Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Late afternoon at the chair/beds at the quite pool overlooking the ocean with friends, mornings in the sexy pool drinking with friends on the tanning ledge, late afternoons in the sexy pool doing body shots (AIFW are best), Paty'Os doing body shots after lingerie night.............oh hell can't think of a place I don't love.

10. Brian&Alicia

Brian&Alicia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We really enjoyed hanging out at the sexy pool. There is more of a lively environment that Alicia and I enjoyed. The music was good and it made the day seem so perfect.....that and the April Addicts that we hung out with

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice