Your favorite Cancun SB memory....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It usually starts at a small bar to meet up with everyone, then goes onto the clubs.. The Site Owner, Steve organizes it.. You get all these places for one price, and it's awesome.. This year though, they had a party booze cruise too... Just keep an eye on the board for The CancunCare Party posted by Steve for more info.. Usually in Feb. he will post the info...

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, last year when shawn first arrived, we suprised him at his hotel and he nearly fell over when he saw me. Hit the shots at the bar hard at like 2pm. then headed to the store, got a 40 of sol and walked down to the tattoo shop and then frogs! Did the slide over and over and over again!! Took the party back to the oasis where shawn drank all the warm ass ber I had in my room, then we went from floor to floor banging on doors running a muck until people opened their doors and we just bum rushed their room and hung out. then I put shawn on the bus for his hotel and he passed out and woke up hours later! hahahaha

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHAHAHA AND THAT ONE LOL!!!! best day ever bro

4. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you nt back this year???

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmm memories...*Sigh*...Well most I shalt not share...

But I guess meeting the CC people of course, and partying with everyone. I would say best memory was the first timwe met everyone at Fat Tuesdays, literally walking in the front door and seeing Craig, Gemma and Claire right there, and we only noticed them from their pictures...There had to been about 20 of us there...

Another one was getting noticed in the bars.... The "hey you look familiar..." and I have no clue who they are..hee hee

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    if you don't go back now, you may never go back...

and work and/or a relationship are not reason enough to miss out on the things you'll remember when you're old and wearing the granny thong.

call the girls, book the trip for March - not May... and make that last trip seem like a 2nd grade field trip to the mall. :cool:

8. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no, i wish i was...

the only time where being drunk all day is accepted...hahaha

9. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u def have a great point!

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    and hanging around here will do nothing but get you more and more hyped.

shauny and riki are about to wet their pants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice