Your Drink of Choice this Spring Break 08?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. rickroll

rickroll Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do they even sell patron there?

2. Lanfy

Lanfy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gotta be jack and coke and beer

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got a bottle of Patron Silver in my freezer now tempted to start in on it. Only reason I haven't opened it is I actually got it for a friend. But he hasn't been over yet so I should just say screw him and start in on it lol.

I'll prolly stick to beer mainly and I am also partial to the sweeter drinks I drank ALOT of Miami Vices at the resort last time they were watered down but the way I kept drinking them I sure got my buzz going for the night and never got tooo drunk. Well with the exception of my first night when I was not drinking the miami vices. My first night I was drinking alot of beer we tipped the Bartender like $10 and we couldn't get through with one glass before he had 2 more beers waiting on us. Then he started making all kinds of concoctions with tequilla and other hard stuff and kept having us drink those and try em out lol. I got so plastered I don't know how I got back to the room and I woke up with BIG bruises all over my arm and leg and apparently got sick in the room.... I don't remember most of that night but got lots of pics. It seemed everyone at the resort knew me the next day but I had no clue who any of them where.

4. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so many to chose from i would say rum or crown and coke with jager or tequila shots :D

man i also love mind erasers they are so good and get u twisted it fits the name :lol:

5. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pour it up..... Ill drink it up :p

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya just like real madrid the soccer team

7. ATLOZ10

ATLOZ10 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get a lil Capt. in ya!! Captain Morgan & Dr. Pepper is the drink. Barcelo Costa has red bull @ the bar, so I switch to Goose & RB before we go out. My friend from Indy has never had a Flaming DR. Pepper so that's a must when we get in friday night.

8. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what's a flaming dr pepper?

9. ATLOZ10

ATLOZ10 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

Absolutely a must have!

10. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    where can you get those?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice