Your best SB Moment?!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Jan 9, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you talking about Fat Tuesdays the night everyone from the board was there?

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im in the very same boat... wayyyyyy too many to pick a favorite

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Funny story.... In Mexico - with a Donkey !???

Ahahahahah,,,, I can just imagine

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    trust me, it wasnt that funny. They had this donkey at our resort that you could get your pic on or by, so my buddy and this girl go their pic while sitting on it, wasnt that funny. Would have been if the donkey fell over!

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [quote="CollegeGuY]trust me, it wasnt that funny. [/quote]

thanks Jason...it was the mystique of it to the new ones that made it funny sounding.... :wink:

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaahh claire! ALL OF 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greatest memory is yet to come ...wait she was from ARGENTINA I met her in Cancun 2005,however every year has been a memory for me. Also summer 2006 one of the managers from my hotel didn't get a chance to say good bye to me and he showed up at the airport before I boarded with a couple of gifts in hand from him and other staff

Oasis for life

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha we so got our pics taken with that donkey... me and jason left brit passed out in the room to get some pizza and jason saw a sombrero and put it on. next thing i know some little mexican threw me up on top of a donkey and handed me a gun. i was soo confused. Then we get off the donkey and turn around and there brit is sitting on the donkey. How she managed to get there... nooo clue.

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well the craziest thing I did is something I don't think I would have ever done elsewhere... I dunno w/ enough beer maybe. I was on the booze cruise and was pulled up on stage for a contest infront of about 2000 ppl lol. Well I had to get into a bag and change clothes w/ a girl so I was wearing her mini skirt and tube top. Once we changed clothing all of us guys had to walk across the stage and strut our stuff. Well I not only walked but danced across the stage, flashed the crowd, climbed a pole to a hieght of about 30 feet, hung upside down by my legs and slid down the pole, then climbed down and finished crossing the stage. You want to talk about an adrenaline rush the crowd was going freakin CRAZY. I won the contest and never had to wait in line for another drink the rest of the night even had ppl who had swiped some bottles given me shots as I was walking around. I had my picture taken at least 30 times the rest of the night and was labeled the Pole Guy. Good or bad it was deffinately a blast I started out sober and got drunk off my A$$!

Oh, and I won a T-shirt LOL!

10. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    going to cancun with a bunch of your friends is one of the best times of your life from beginning to end. there is no way or even a reason to pick a single moment as the best.

the fact is, the best times are always with lots of people. the bigger crowd you bring with you to cancun, the better the time is that your going to have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice