Young (under 35) single ladies at temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Hyru, May 25, 2012.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I couldn't find an icon with the smiley laughing itself off the couch and spitting beer across the room... this will have to do...

:icon_rolleyes:

2. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0

Is that what I had to say to make you show up? lol. How the hell have you been?

3. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    My suggestion for 2nd week... Do 2 nights at TTR, and 5 elsewhere... Split it up...

Just go for the party, the other places will seem real tame..

4. bubbles015

bubbles015 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    20's and single! Where do we go?!?

I am 29 and my friend is 22 (girls) and i am trying to plan a trip to cancun at the end of June this year. I was about to book for temptations but after reading this thread I have decided against it! We are single as well and are ready to mingle with guys our age! Lol! You had mentioned the Riu. What is that place like? Is it more of the 20's dongle age group?

5. NTP

NTP Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just to let you know TTR has guests from all ages 21 to may be 70. It is a party hotel and age does not count if you want to party....:lotsofmichaelfs:

6. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    guys you have NO idea how the people of Temptations can party!!! - if I were you I'd lose the age hang up thing and come to party with the right attitude (this is a hotel not a meat market) and you could just find you had the time of your life. Seriously....

7. bubbles015

bubbles015 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know the hotel has people of all ages. But I'm asking what the majority age group is. I know anyone per 21 CAN go. I'm just trying to find somewhere that has my friend and my age group (and singles!) as a majority. Not a lot of older couples.

8. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    please don't take this the wrong way but we were there over the last two weeks and we saw groups of lads in your age range - maybe 5 - 10 of them - apart from the fact that they were way too cool for sunscreen (so VERY easy to spot on day 2 lol), they were generally louder, more pissed (as in drunk not as in upset), less able to walk straight and more likely to smell of vomit than any of the other old farts there (and I happily include myself as an old fart at 45!). Call me Mr Picky but don't girls want someone who doesn't smell of barf and can point both eyes forward at the same time?

It's a great place - I guarantee you will be out danced by any number of funky grannies (!) every night of the week and boy can those ladies work it..! I would say that the majority of people there when we were would fit into the 35-50 range with a good spread either side. And remember, just coz we're old doesn't mean we haven't still got it (it's just that with our fading memories we just can't remember where we left it...!!)

Wherever you end up have a fab time - that's all that really matters

Tony (mines the bum on the left.....!) Grrrrr...!

9. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I would look at places like the flamingo etc.

But I would totally stay at TTR if I was you.

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You'd certainly enjoy the best M/F ratio in Cancun at TTR, from what I've heard about other hotels. Young single guys at TTR outnumber young single women about 8 to 1. BUT, that doesnt mean that there are lots of young singles like you'd find at hotels that cater to your age group.

Also, you should be aware that the beach is very limited at TTR. It is not on the Cancun Strip. You won't be able to cruise up and down the beach in your bikinis to get checked out by the dudes at other hotels. People come to TTR for the people, not the beach, and for the most part we hang out at the pool all day socializing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice