Young (under 35) single ladies at temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Hyru, May 25, 2012.

1. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

2. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    You said it right Karen!!!!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p Our halos are held up by fur covered horns. Sexy, classy and a lil bit mischevious keeps them wanting to learn more.... :)

3. Deleted member 19072

Deleted member 19072 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Am I missing something?? What single 20-something guy wouldn't want to walk into a resort filled with hot topless women complete with smokin' bodies in their sexual prime?? I remember talking to these two single German dudes last July (who were younger) and they seemed to be a bit overwhelmed by the number of "willing" women at their disposal at TTR. Granted, they were polite & didn't seem "creepy", so I'm sure that was appealing to the ladies. Being European probably didn't hurt either. If the guy who started this is respectful & fun (as opposed to being the kind of angry drunk kid that acts crude & laughs about it the next morning)..then I think he & his buddy would be juuuuust fine. TTR is, after all, what you make of it! :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  4. MikePC

MikePC Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You're to be commended for asking though. I felt bad for all the single guys last week who didn't do their homework and seemed very frustrated the whole time.

Didn't feel sorry for the small handful of actual single ladies there who got to be surrounded by dozens of guys vying for their attention all week though. A few of them I saw with a different guy every day. Some with a different guy every few hours. They were having a good vacation at least!

5. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went just a couple weeks ago with 7 guys, age range from 26 - 35. Every single guy had fun, did fine and had fun.

6. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And as everyone stated, the younger girls have nothing on real women.

They're both there though.

7. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    And the swingers are there... some more out in the open, others hang back and pick there times to get a bit adventurist. They can be a Lot of fun:3some: :aktion031::bj::xyxthumbs:

8. dja17

dja17 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me & my buddy heading down June 8. I'm not going with the goal of hooking up every night, but if something happens then great! If all I wanted to do was hook up I'd hit a club in town at last call. Cheaper.

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Translation: "We're really looking to score while on vacation, so we need the single, approachable chicks to be around in sufficient numbers to allow nature to take its usual course."

I gotcha. You're general feeling is right, TTR won't be your place. Generally speaking there are tons of good-looking women at TTR, ranging in age from early 20s to early 70s (yes, ladies in their early 70s can be smoking hot, e.g. Sophia Loren (she's 77), & Dyan Cannon (she's 75).

(As an aside, did y'all know Sophia's and Dyan's real birth names, they are pretty: Sofia Villani Scicolone, and Samile Diane Friesen. Random data. I like Sophia's middle name and Dyan/Diane's first name quite a bit.)

Anyway, you are likely to get to TTR and be introduced to several many of the most strikingly attractive cougars you've ever seen... but they won't actually be cougars in the usual sense, they are lionesses, and the lion himself is probably in the crowd talkig with other fun people. You'll get plenty of attention I wouldn't doubt, but you might end up feeling, maybe depending on the openess of the particular relationship in question and your own feelings about being a third wheel, a bit led on.

As stated above, if you want to show up nd party, you'll be made welcome, flirted with and you WILL have a great time, but your chances to score are probably lower here than at another destination.

10. mattyboy692005

mattyboy692005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 friends and I are coming sept 5th for 2 weeks, we are 3 professional guys just needing a break and home to have an awesome time :)...been in july and June before and had a great time both times!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice