Young (under 35) single ladies at temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Hyru, May 25, 2012.

1. Hyru

Hyru Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're 2 guys, 27 and 29 and were heading down to cancun in July for 2 weeks. 1 of them we will be at cancun palace. For the 2nd, were thinking Temptation, but we're not sure on the crowd...

We're looking for a good party, but it also has to have some single ladies in our agrange as well (or at least under 35 and not with their husbands)

Is Temptation good for us?

2. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    You might want to look at another place if you want to try to find young single ladies. There might be a few girls depending on the week, but most ladies will be with someone or older (at least from my experience). If you are just looking to party, then TTR would be perfect!

3. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Hate to say this but younger SINGLE girls are pretty rare. Also if you go out to the bars, it costs big bucks to bring them back to the hotel.

Frank

4. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the responses...

So generally a good idea to avoid Temptation as 2 young guys looking for a good time and with there being young single ladies....

We enjoy the party scene, but honestly, it's a bit limited when it's with couples 15-20 years older than us...

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Humph! Women under 35 are grossly overrated! :icon_mrgreen:

6. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol on that note... How many 35 and up single ladies are there?

I'm just trying to figure out what % of the group is singles (or swingers lol)... We don't wana be the lone lions on the prowl

7. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This would not be my choice of hotels if I were a twenty something single male looking to meet like females. I would say that 85%-90% of people at Temptations are couples and most of those are plus 30-55 yrs.

8. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    as a guy that goes single I have to say that it is hit or miss. Alot of times alot of single guys are there so there is alot of competition for the attention of the women. As for the younger ones there is a few as with the older ones. Again I prefer the older ones at least over 35 ....lol. If your looking for a party scene and not really worried about hooking up with anyone then Temptations is the place to go to meet some great people. But if you looking to hook up as it sounds you are then it might not be the place for you. I go because everyone is so friendly and I have meet so many great people married and single every time I go. I would suggest something like Oasis if your looking for that age group and also a younger party atmosphere. If you do go to Temptation just remember most will be married and while you may think they are interested in you realize it is a very friendly resort and you might take their friendliness the wrong way. Also realize that the UK travel agents and others promote this resort as a place with alot of singles which is far from the truth and there is large groups of single guys that book in a group. So again hit or miss. If I was looking for what it looks like your looking for then I wouldn't be going to Temptations. But if your out to just meet people and not too worried about hooking up the Temptations is a great place.

Rob

9. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the honesty :)

I think we'll avoid it and maybe go to Riu again

10. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Nothing wrong with wanting to 'hook up' on your trip. And everyone else is right, if that's really high on your priority list then TTR may not be the right choice. There are always a few single ladies down there, but since it's a smaller resort than say the RIU it can be hit and miss. That being said you can have a lot of fun there as well. If you find in a year, or a few years you would rather go somewhere and party, get to know people from all over, with no expectations any way then TTR will be up your alley.

Have fun at the RIU and make sure you protect yourself. Some souvenirs you don't want to bring home lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice