Young Guys Giving A Bad Rep

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by a7x, Apr 6, 2015.

1. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

See, I like what you wrote, because even couples can come on too strong and end up making asses of themselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

That a horrible story we had friends that had a group of single guys trying to lift the curtain to there room by the quiet pool. These are isolated situations I don't want to put all singles in that group Ive had a blast with singles there.

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    The biggest issues with groups of single guys seems to have been with guys at the resort on night passes. We haven't seen most of the problem people the day "after".

Most of those staying at the resort seem to "get it". Our issues seem to happen when hubs has to pee.......and leaves me at Paty O's. Most of the time I hang with "friends".....but occasionally I am alone. I can take care of me most of the time but sometimes a group of guys can be very rude!

4. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do understand where some people are coming from in regards to multiple single guys as opposed to 1 single guy like me who is just traveling alone... Last October, I went alone and did not know anyone and met two guys from the UK. At first they seemed to be two really nice guys, and it all seemed great. But after about a day, they showed their true colors. I would be in my room, just trying to wind down and take a little nap, and instead of knocking on my door, The one guy that was with his friend would knock on my door and if I did not answer promptly, he commenced to kicking my door and yelling my name very loudly, to get me to party with them. I tried to be nice about it, because the one guy did help me when I got sun poisoning, but even as a single traveling alone to Temptation , I don't take offense to what people say about groups of single guys. It does however, affect other solo travelers, because, it makes all of us look bad when things like that happen. They eventually got booted from the resort. Moral of the story, act nice and you will be treated Nice, act like an asshole and you will have a lonely vacation, just my two cents :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    I remember her. We considered renting Ken out as your bodyguard for a few days!!

6. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Hopefully you can squeeze in an afternoon Island visit all together

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Whatever the cost would have been I'd have been happy to pay twice the price lol!

8. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    We get to due the first night curse , and last night curse together.

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Though we disagree on a few things... we will always be friends. And can't wait to party with you guys...it will be a night to remember

10. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    ............anyone notice the OP hasn't posted again? Do you think he simply stirred the pot?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice