Young Guys Giving A Bad Rep

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by a7x, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Well I for one hope they never make it couples only. It's my favorite vacation spot in the whole world. Not all of us have been blessed with long happy marriages and have spouses that fit well into this kind of vacation. Hopefully my future husband - yes I would like one again eventually and will have to be TTR worthy. But in the mean time I will hang with my 30+ friends, couples and single come May, make a bunch of new friends and have the time of my life.

2. malnadi

malnadi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nooooo what I mean Donald, on the uk Thomas cook website, the resort is marketed as above, on the photographs, the resort is mainly empty, a couple of pictures have '1' single male walking around or 1 couple no other people, one has 5 single women doing a pole dancing class! in the uk, it is marketed totally different to the actual TTR website, this is why maybe you get groups of 'single or whatever' going for the party alcohol side and not the sexy side, from this side of the pond, unless they looked up the TTR site, they would pay their grand and expect a fortnight Kavos style:aetsch004:

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0

This explains a lot the big group of single guys that I have seen are from the other side of the pond.

4. malnadi

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    exactly! we can pick this holiday up for $1450 roughly, and promises of drink and adult entertainment, its a cheap holiday for us if you also read trip advisor a lot of reviews give the impression it just out and out partytime not really sexy and relaxingish:ernaehrung015:

5. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    It's if you look on TC website, they have the official resort pictures...however, what you have to remember is that not everyone books their holidays online. A group of people looking for an 'all boys' or 'all girls' holiday, I'd think they'd be more likely to go into a TC travel agency on the high street and just ask what's the best they can get for their money - who knows how TC reps are marketing TTR. A couple of years ago they were offering discounts if you booked for more than something like 9 people in one go.

And it is cheap. I have no idea how they're selling it so cheap, but they are. Not going to complain at that one though!

I've never understood the idea of holidaying with just your friends without taking your significant others along too. We have too much fun together. I'd be insanely jealous if Russ disappeared to TTR on his own, and would miss him dearly if I went by myself or with friends!

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Sounds like management needs to take a serious look at how they are being marketed in all parts of the globe. Sending the mixed message has the potential to ruin it for all, especially if half the planet is being sold a promised spring break free for all.

7. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    I just feel bad for these guys when they get there and see that its about 85% couples and barely any single females.

8. malnadi

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh I don't know, lots of couples don't mind single guys, especially if they are polite and fun.:biggrinbandit:

9. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Imagine checking out the pictures when they return , if the spouses didn't know about the types of themes..and games ,lol

10. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    And there's the whistle... it's half-time! And the score is ... Worried Couples: 19 and Promising Singles: 18 hehe :)
    (amusing reading... we all know singles in forums, bars, clubs, hot tubs and pools can be lightening rods for attention in both good and bad ways ... and it's easy to remember negative experiences or observations. Hopefully, this string is read by all with positive intentions and sincere coaching. Keep it fun for all. Live and let live. Don't worry... you're on vacation...and we're jealous. In our experience, bad experiences are self-policed, and dealt with appropriately at that time. Makes sense? )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice