Young Guys Giving A Bad Rep

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by a7x, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Aaron & Becky

Aaron & Becky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Or.................maybe he doesn't like..............the attitude of people on CCC.............who think they know everything...........and think they own 'Mecca'

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Then my job is done here ....

3. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    That was a rhetorical post to people that keep twisting my words around.

4. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    We need to keep you in line and on the ball.... lol

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    No, he wasn't stirring the pot. But you were by making repeated unsubstantiated accusations that he was here to troll people. You make similar comments every time single guys post and make them feel unwelcome. No wonder they don't wish to participate in the discussion.

It is a fact that single guys go to Temptation, both alone and in a group and it is highly likely some of them will find this site. There is no reason at all why they cant post their questions and join the community here just like anyone else.

Please leave the troll detection to me.

6. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    I think overall ,this was a good thread
    The OP got to see all points of views and knows what to expect when he gets there.
    He knows that some think Large Single groups ruin the Vibe, and others don't mind them as long as they reasonable behave.

I believe a forum that would only allow positive responses would be unfair to the original poster , because they would only get one point of view. ,,and boring.

I think allowing 2 points of view ( respectfully) keeps the forum more honest and interesting,,, and people like the OP won't get mislead.

:beer4:

7. malnadi

malnadi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Donald, this is how the hotel is marketed by one of our biggest travel agents

Close to Cancun's vibrant Party Zone, the Temptation Resort Spa is a whole lot of fun for the most open-minded of grownups. A hot adult vibe is the hallmark so you can look forward to a colourful atmosphere. This hotel is strictly for the over 21s: each pool has a different mood and the games and entertainment are decidedly racy. Please note: minimum age of 21 due to the adult nature of the entertainment.

I have also seen it decribed as 'club 18 - 30's for 40 - 50's'

Unless they go on the site for the resort, this is what people are reading, also the cheap price from over here doesn't really give it the 'sexy, romantic atmosphere' impression.:huh:

8. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

My description of ''Hot'' is sexy,,, interpitation ??

Also go to their website .
    They have 32 phots of the resort.

NOT ONE of them shows singles ,, there all couples,, ( one has 2 girls and one guy)

so the wording may not be strong but the pictures are very clearly marketing Sexy for Couples.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I believe he got a perspective from both sides of the spectrum. I really think everyone's opinions are valued on this site and I hope personally I didn't offend anyone.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  10. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I think TTR should really revamp the advertisement when it comes to selling vacations. The vibes sexy and fun and thats what brings many of us back for more the single guys that come to the resort with the expectations to hook up with topless woman are mistaken when they arrive. Mostly the crowds consist of couples and that what causes issues with the single guy party dude. Not all singles are in this group but most are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice