Young Couple Visiting Temptations end of Apirl

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Milz93, Mar 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I think that there will be very few takers on hanging with you!

Nothing worse than an Ahole ops, yes there is....a conceded, egotistical one that thinks he is Gods gift!

Me thinks Milz93 is about to get schooled!!! Darn wish I could see this one!

2. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well said. We all strive to be the best we can be, as evidenced by how many folks on this forum strive to shed a few pounds prior to their trip, but when it is all said and done, being confortable in your own skin, no matter what your shape or size, is all that matters. The original posters has every right to be proud of their appearance, and can chose who they wish to hang with. You never want to wish a bad vacation on anyone, but from everything I have read on this forum, they might leave very disappointed. A little less ego, and they could probably have a blast.

3. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Am I the only one who'd love to meet my 20-something year old self and just punch him in the junk? I mean looking back on how stupid I was in my teens and 20's and how self important I was and the amount of effort I put into superficial things like fashion, haircuts (I rocked a great Mohawk in the 80's and my rat tail in the 90's was the envy of...? lol) and how many albums I owned just makes my head spin.

Instead I wish I'd worked on building more lasting friendships, learning what I could from my elders, enjoying life and chasing my dreams.

At what point in your life do you have that "ah-ha!" moment I wonder. Is it a gradual realization? I think for me it was meeting the woman of my dreams and starting Life 2.0 with her.

OP take a screen shot of your post and come back to it in 10years, 20 years, maybe even 30 and see how far you've come.

4. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Hey I hear John Travolta is looking for a massage...

5. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I think as we get older, our mortality starts becomes more relevent to us; we stop dwelling on the trivial and petty things that dominate our youth, like jealousy and envy. We start to realize life isn't perfect, and resign ourselves to enjoy every moment of the imperfection, because at least we're breathing! It seems like resorts like TTR give you a place where we all can celebrate our imperfections. As a older man; you appreciate women, all shapes and sizes and ages, recognizing life would really suck without them, and TTR gives us a place where we can openly express that appreciation. I am sure it's the same for women towards men, and same sex couples.

6. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    Can we get an AMEN to this thread?

xoxoxoxo

7. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    You know I think this thread serves a real purpose in some ways. I've gone from thinking he's close minded to thinking he's a jerk to thinking, wow, I've come a long way over the decades.

8. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    You, my friend, have found a silver lining in the very "gray" cloud. So glad that something "positive" came out of it.

Can't wait to meet and party with all of you.

9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    about 10 post in and already making enemy's nice......

10. Mike&Carrie

Mike&Carrie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    This post has had the best responses I've seen in a while. TTR is truly a one-of-a-kind place where EVERYONE can have fun and let loose. We've met many fantastic people, some of whom have posted to this thread, and I'll take them any day over a "shredded, aesthetic" young couple. Age is a silly way to choose your friends. I'm the under-35 half of this couple, but I promise Mike parties like a twenty-something. (You should have seen him up on stage, dancing in my bikini past September).
    No offense, hope you have a great time and meet like-minded, age appropriate people. But you'll miss out on the vast majority of fun and great people to be met at TTR. And I will always choose them over someone so obviously preoccupied with looks and themselves. Oh, and I hope you're really going for "vacation" and you're off the clock, because I promise no one there will need or pay for your "services". We all have no problem making friends and are very happy to party with these cool people, no matter the age. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice