Young Couple Visiting Temptations end of Apirl

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Milz93, Mar 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I and a 44 yr old lady friend I met there, Umm "spent time" with a couple in there 50s, and I am 34 and they were cool as any 22 yr old I have EVER met. If you are very judgmental and think a man isn't in your League because he is not shredded, or that a woman is not Beautiful unless she is skinny as a rail, you are coming to the wrong place! But good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. niagara123

niagara123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

Very well put!

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    We are all skinny at TTR... because no ones care about size :). End of story.

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

4. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Very well said Jess :)

5. niagara123

niagara123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Don't let this couple get under anyone's skin. Does anyone seriously care what these clowns have to say? If we keep laying into them than we are no better than they are. I am sure they have figured out through this thread that they have not made many friends.

6. malnadi

malnadi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tbh I'm not keen on ripped, shredded or whatever else you want to call it, prefer a man with a little meat on his bones, nice face and spends less time staring into the mirror and more time at me. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...........fortunately:wave:

7. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well said!

8. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    I have not seen a pic but I gather he is "shredded" because he cant put on mass. It happens.

9. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you. I think limiting your fun before you even get to a resort is insanely stupid but when I was your age I did stupid shit with my money and my mouth. I was hoping you were smart enough to not upload pics so you could start a new account and try and come off as well, more human.

If this post was a lifestyle related post I could understand but this isn't the correct forum for that, check the stickies. If you really think it matters who you share a drink with based on age then you have a long way to go as human. One day not to far off you will regret these posts, this will be about the time you call your parents and beg forgiveness for your stupidity and tell them they were right and you were wrong.

You see I have made that call myself ,and received it as well from both of my sons who are 22. What you perceived as hate was people trying to tell your posts were offensive and shallow and not well thought out, and they all know its indicative of your age. They actually tried to give you sound advice and get you on the correct path to help you get the most out of your vacation.

So here is my advice and its worth what you paid for it and yours to use or ignore.

#1 In Mexico don't throw a punch or put your hands on anyone no matter how pissed you get, go get security. You will go to jail for responding for any situation with violence.

#2 You may want to avoid the Boobs Cruise, people over 35 will be on their and probably get nude and quiet probably have sex or some sexual acts right in front of you.

#3 Read though all the trip reports on this site, I think you will find the error of your ways.

#4 No one including yourself likes a douche bag, and quite honestly that is how you came off, have your girlfriend read this thread. Sometimes it takes a woman's understanding to knock some sense into us men.

You see most of the men on this forum were just like you at some point in their lives. Myself I am now 39, father of 4 ages 22-16. I was active duty Marine in my youth and was 10 foot tall, bullet proof and "shredded".

Last two bits of advice. Sexy is attitude, you can see the most amazing person to the eye and when they open their mouth be completely turned off.

At Temptations, no one knows you and no one gives a shit. You will have the most amazing trip you will spend the rest of our life trying to duplicate if you will just get out of your own way.

I know some verbal jabs weren't sent back and forth but its never to late to admit a mistake and try and start over. I really do hope you enjoy your trip, I hope you actually take time to read my post and think about it before you go keyboard warrior in a reply.

10. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Should change your name to .... Wait for it........

"The Situation" - remember that dough bag from Jersey Shore?

How is his career doing these days?, hope you enjoy the quiet pool during your stay. The rest of the party animals know where it's at lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice