Young Couple Visiting Temptations end of Apirl

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Milz93, Mar 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milz93

Milz93 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey we are 21 male 6'1 aesthetic shredded build and 22 female 5'2 100 lbs sexy we are visiting temptations for the first time near the end of April either 26 or 30 th . is there any young couples or people under 35 closer to our age going at that time ? shoot us a message

2. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Seem like the average age at TTR is prob around 35 but you will see everything from early 20's to mid 60's

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Right there you're wrong.... people at TTR isn't about age but about how cool you are..
    I meet some 21 yrs old and 50 yrs old and both was ass :). Be friendly and you'll have freat vacation :)

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

4. Tc123123

Tc123123 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Is this a new trend!!! People worrying about people's age. In all the times I have gone to TTR we have never worried about how old people are at TTR it's not about the age. I mean I'm 43 and Tina is 28 do I guess she is in your age bracket but I'm not. So I guess I can't hang with you but Tina can. As you will learn very quickly at TTR Nobody gives a shit about age, weight, looks, body type or anything else just be cool and it will be an awesome trip.

5. tncouple

tncouple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    Well said

6. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    i think for a lot of people until you experience just how TTR is... it can be difficult to understand.

end of the day young or old it is based on you the person if you will enjoy yourself or not.

we were lucky enough to meet some great people and can't wait to go back... no place like that we have even found :)

7. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 2
    Exactly...there are a handful of these threads circulation right now. When I start to list our Temptation friends and then try to attach ages to each of them...I find that I have no idea what most of their ages are. It's just not something that comes up at this resort - it's attitude over age at Temptation.

Don't concern yourself with age when you get to Temptation and you'll find you just start to accumulate friends each day you're there. Not all of them will be in the demographic you asked about. You'll see.

8. Milz93

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tc123123 first off i said nothing about weight,looks and body type i don't know where you got that from. I was talking about age and yes i want to hang with people closer to my age not my dads and thats a personal preference . So yes Tina Can hang with us and you can't.

9. Milz93

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and if you are not under 35 this ad does not concern you please just read on, the ad says clearly to message us if you are under 35 and our going to TTR at the end of april easy..!

10. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Being that honest on post #3 won't win you many friends on the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice