Young couple questions... 20 years old

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Youngcouple, May 22, 2016.

1. NJB425

NJB425 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    It does sometimes continue on the walk back from the boat to TTR but security will remind you that you are no longer in the Boobs Cruise.

2. jjrivera

jjrivera Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    best thing about Temptation there a little bit of everything we met alot of couple with experience and some who want to try for the first time. it's all about the chemistry age doesn't matter

3. jhoward8

jhoward8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Words cant do Temptations justice. We can say over and over again how friendly and great everyone is but you really have to experience it. No one judges and everyone just wants to have a good time nobody pressures you to do anything at all just have fun and do whatever makes you comfortable. Age absolutely doesn't matter to anyone there, everyone no matter what age is in a party mood ready to have fun.

4. damienp1911

damienp1911 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    When in July?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

5. ChelseyJose

ChelseyJose Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He is 36 and I am 25 so yes there are younger people there and YES there will definitely be couples and singles interested in you two. When are you going? What dates?

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    It isn't always an age thing, but really how you carry yourself. If you are much younger, and look it, then you might have a harder time right at first meeting new people (based on the negative thing 'judging a book by its cover'). But if you seem like a mature party person, then I don't think you will have a problem at all.

7. Orange050505

Orange050505 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Hey young couple... Age is irrelevant. We are having a large party there July 6-13. Look for those dates to come. Flights are always cheaper on Wednesday as well. Remember July 6-13 if you want the party........ Find me on Facebook. Wes Stone.. Profile pic is some 9-10 boys holding up a trophy on a baseball field. I will answer any questions you might have for the trip. I am a liasion for the hotel.

8. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 2
    In 3 trips can't say I ever thought to ask the age o those we have met and partied with (.Y.)

9. Youngcouple

Youngcouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone, thanks for all the replies! We will be going July 6-13!

10. Hola123

Hola123 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Tiny AND gorgeous! You are in!!! The question is will you be ok with the older people? When I was 20 I only wanted to be with 20 year olds. I was not mature enough nor interested to party with the older folks. Well fast forward 25 years, I have gained some maturity (well at least I hope I did) and some wisdom. Now I can party with anybody that wants to party and THAT is the ONE and ONLY common denominator, it doesn't matter their age, color, nationality, sexual preference etc...
    Have fun!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice