Young couple looking for fun adn advise!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by international, May 17, 2010.

1. international

international Enthusiast Registered Member

We have moved over 7 times in the last 3 yrs over
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I have read many post and reviews and they do answer most of our questions but at the same time they raise more. I don't really want to ask the same questions everyone else does, but at the same time I think my wife would feel better because they are directed at her and not to the entire audience. I have a young beautiful wife that grew up sheltered a little for a lack of better terms but has since opened up greatly since we began dating and now with marriage.

A little about us if anyone would be interested in giving advise... I have always been a little out there and my wife now thinks of me a little perverted but I tell her it is normal in America!!!! And especially on an adult vacation! My wife is young but very classy and was raise as such! She tends to let go and loosen up when we party and can really be the light of the party in many cases! About a year ago I helped here brake a wall down pertaining to letting lose. With telling the whole story we went on a boat at night time and danced on a stripper pole with another woman while me and the other guy enjoyed the show. I am so deeply in love with my wife and no other woman can compare in my book and that is the hardest thing for me to prove to my wife! I could care less about the other woman's tits but I do like showing my wife off and she does like the attention! We are definitely not swingers, but again I like the idea of my wife having fun and letting go, it is a real turn on for me!

I really think we will have a blast and just looking for a little comforting news and ideas to help ease my wife, because we are really needing a good vacation because we are located in Saudi Arabia and it is boring here! Look forward to hearing from couples about Temptation and other first trips!

2. lolnrich

lolnrich Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear you more than you know. I am in exactly the same position as you and hoping that temptations will break down walls . I feel that it would help rather than hinder our already wonderful relationship and that once the initial ice has been broken with a few drinks that we will have a blast.

3. redz

redz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I went with my wife for the first time in January and had a blast, we both stepped way outside of our normal boundries and it was a blast. I know she was a bit skepticle and even a bit shocked near the begining of the trip but by the end it was our best trip yet. We will be returning at the begining of september.

4. Georgia Couple

Georgia Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Northeast Georgia in a tiny town of Flowery Branch
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well my wife and I have been avid nudists since we could go to nude beaches but I think you will find that most people will feel comfortable when they are in similar surroundings with like minded people. We have hosted many friends to local nude resorts and they were shy only for about the first hour, then they saw it was the norm and they joined right in. Never had any say they didn't enjoy themselves. When you are around others in the adult fun side resorts like Temptation or Desire, I think many of the walls will come tumbling down. Good luck.

5. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If you go there with an open mind and attitude, you definitely will have fun- that's why TTR consistently has many repeaters (and I think I heard the most repeaters of any resort in Cancun the last few years)... we have not been there as many as some others (we're currently 8-timers) but definitely plan on upping that amount within the next year.

6. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back in 2007 we were looking to book our first Mexico trip and half decided on a place in Puerto Vallarta that was adults only and 18 and up but then the younger people that were going to go backed out so I did some more searching and found BlueBay Getaway. I talked to her about it some and she was game so I booked the trip and then she started reading reviews and the way the hotels website was worded she got nervous that I was trying to take her to some swingers resort and didn't really want to go. That's when I found this website and had her come here and read the post and it eased her concerns and we went. Loved the place from the start and we are now going on trip #6

If you are not easily offended and want to have a good time then you will love the place. If you are prude and can't take a joke you will hate the place. Just know that you do not have to participate in anything you don't want to. There is a quiet pool, never spent time there but have had a room overlooking it.

7. lolnrich

lolnrich Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for that, we certainly love a good laugh and letting our hair down. We might not be full time party animals anymore but we will give it our best and just recover on a sunbed lol :ernaehrung015:

8. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If she loves to let her hair down and doesnt want pressured into anything that she's not comfortable with, this is the perfect place.

9. twoleos

twoleos Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We have been to temptations 3 times and it is a great place to loosen up and have a fabulous vacation (every time it seems to get better!!) It is really laid back resort no pressure from anyone and all day there is great entertainment at the sexy pool that you can participate in or just sit back watch the show. you both really can not go wrong going there!!

10. lynn6maryland

lynn6maryland Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    International, sent you a pm. Hope it helped!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice