Young couple from England - First timers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bellas89, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Will n Roz

Will n Roz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    We are from the UK and you will love the place. Most of the bad reviews are from over fussy people or people who had misfortune on holiday, we went Nov 10 to try it and been back 2 times since then and return in May. The reviews are grim reading but if you know the resort you realise the people must be nuts, the food is great especially the speciality, Italian and Asian are so romantic. If you are a "people person" you will love this place, if Brits go to Europe nobody really talks to you or really notices you, but here you go home with list of friends. You maybe too young to remember a show called "cheers", your going where everyone knows your name....:uk1:

2. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I don't understand anyone that can say a bad word about this hotel the only bad thing about it is having to leave to come home it might not be a 5 star but the staff, people and the entertainment are all 5 star and that's the reson it will be are 4 time back in sept canny wait 2 weeks of drink laughing meeting new people 24 hour party x

3. olz

olz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome hotel you will love it and yes they do themed nights but im sure you can find out more from this site or when you arrive ;)

4. suedave

suedave I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hi guy's,dont worry about feeling lost,you will meet great people and make friends as soon as you set foot in TTR, as long as you are friendly funloving people, you will have the holiday of a lifetime,as stated, it is not a 5 star resort with 5 star rooms, what is has is adults only,with 99 % of the people there having a fantastic time, first time we went, we knew nothing at all about the resort or this forum, but we loved the atmosphere so much and made great friends, that we will be returning for trip number 7, see you guys there, give us a pm if you have any questions we might be able to answer, steve who runs the site is also from england, and the booze cruises he does are a must.

5. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Bellas 89 --Hawaii is a five hour flight for us while Cancun is 16 hrs!! Frankly may never go to Hawaii again ..Our sixth trip to TTR and we love it. The friends you will make are lasting. Don't know how folks are from Oxfordshire but the women from Portsmouth are beautiful & fun ( o'k' Dave your fun too) !!! Give it a try you will be hooked!!!

:lotsofmichaelfs:

6. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    aw thanks for that ed,that just means the world to me :)

dave xxxx :)

7. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    LOL, ignore Dave Ed, you are so sweet :) and so true, the friends you make @ TTR are friends for life.

Sue xxx

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I met two cousins (guys) from Calgary on my first trip to TTR Cancun in December 2011, and now the three of us are travelling back there together this April because we hit it off so well! The guys are even hopping over to Vancouver from Calgary so we can all fly together. I know the three of us will be lifelong friends.

9. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Hey I was just being nice to him so I could hang with U Sue !!!LOL Its been too long, stupid volcanos......

10. suedave

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    thats a really nice story karen, looking forward to meeting you all in april, we have met so many great people there and still keepin touch with them, will be great to see so many this april and make new friends of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice