yolanda got her green card

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by johndish, Apr 14, 2008.

1. johndish

johndish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For those of you that know us we miss you. We will be in Cancun for my 40th (around June 8). Let's plan a get together (Brant is your house free?)We of course will be at our very expensive (1$) timeshare Casa Maya.

Yolanda got her green card well she has not physically recieved it but, 14 months after application she got it. Makes the fm3 seem pretty damn efficient.

I could make lots of political comments her about immigration vs. war in Iraq but, i won't hope to see you all soon.....

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, congrats!! That is a big step and for those trying to get FM-3's here, compare apples to apples and be grateful! HAHAHA!

Good seeing you again in Vegas even if we didn't have time to talk much. Tell Yolanda I said hi.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John - That's great! Good for her! Hope to see you in June.

4. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats John and Yolanda. That's great. See you soon. We miss you too.

Email follows.

Jim, not sure you can compare Mexican apples with American apples :lol:

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats! Yeah, the process for receipt of the green card has slowed down considerably recently.

Did you get the 2 year conditional or ten year? I'm betting the latter, because I think I remember seeing that you have been married for a while. We got the two year, and will have to apply for the ten year in September 2009...ugh...more waiting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice