Yet Another Week1 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by SandS84, Sep 12, 2012.

1. SandS84

SandS84 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Ah, where to start? At the beginning I guess...

This was our 2nd trip to TTR, the first being without knowledge of CCC. So, the short version of this trip report is that being a "member" here ensures having a blast while at TTR.

A nice benefit of the board is that we met kstew40 (Michelle and Ken) at the airport, so we had buddies before we arrived at the hotel (via USA Transfers, great service and an even bigger bargain when splitting the bill).

We arrived around noon'ish, checked our bags and headed for the pool. We were sporting our orange wristbands and within about 30 seconds we had met Greg and Tonya and another great friendship was born.

And the good times were just starting...that day and those that followed we met a continuous stream of cool folks:

nikndave (turned me on to palomas, thanks!)
    carriejean and Samantha (fun and demure ladies)
    cnsfugate/Dan(Bruce) (Chris: Ironman champ!)
    kristinanddoug (look up sweetheart in dictionary, see Kristin's picture)
    Linus&Money (and via them their group which included Bruiser the bellyflop champion)
    JamesandDiva (Kristy) (They know all the bartenders, great when Paty'Os is crowded)
    Sekonick (Diane and Hajj) (Boobs Cruise stability buddies)
    USTWO (Bill and Sandy) (Staff photographer)
    Denise and Mark (Jager expert and Hulkamaniac)
    travelingd (13 days? Really? I'm still tired...)
    Tatasnbeer (Ron and Dani) (lingerie champ! Dani, not Ron...I think)
    RoyandSarah (Fountains of youth that are kind to their elders)
    Big&Little (Gary and Carla) (I'll be by to play with your toys...you know...the cars)
    NormaSnockers/Dikfore (Allie and Noah) (Hey, what's a dikfore? I dunno, what's a henway?)
    MaciJo (Where does all of that energy come from?)
    Tweb (so much fun they needed two hotels)
    Bartlettcp (Glen and Brenda) (Found his "Brenda" tat, but not her "Glen" one...needs investigation)
    Terrie and Laurie (Coolest couple that we hardly met...bummer)
    and I'm sure I've overlooked some, please forgive me (and there's some screennames that were apparently there that I didn't meet...how'd that happen?)

On Friday the next group started to arrive so I was able to chat briefly with a few of them including Captain Blue Eyes (Craig) and Matchandahalf (Karen) which kind of felt like a passing of the vibe. I wonder if there's ever a day when CCC is not represented?

It was also nice to be able to meet Steve and Jannet. It was cool to stand in the pool with him as he surveyed the community. Must be a great feeling to know that you helped to bring us all together.

=======================

Food: We ate at all of the restaurants and I never had a bad meal and had quite a few good ones. We enjoy a glass of wine (or two or three) with dinner and the house wine leaves a bit to be desired (and I'm not a wine snob), but after a bottle or two the palate adjusts. ;)

========================

I've already forgotten stuff on a day-by-day basis, but some highlights:

- Chris, Greg and Dave performing a sweep of the medals in the Ironman competition

- Dancing at PatyO's until we melted

- Hitting the sports pool after PatyO's

- Going back for burgers (but not burritos) at PatyO's after the sports pool

- Boobs Cruise: This, of course, needs a note of it's own, but other than the obvious hijinx, one of my favorite parts was taunting the other boats. It was great to watch their faces change from friendly to OMG as we approached.

- The ladies during lingerie and White Shirt night...thanks!

- Having real belly laughs every day

==========================

So, thanks to all for making this such a memorable week, I hope we can pull off a class reunion.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys! Super great to have met you and I'm pretty sure you were the one that tried to get to stand in one spot one night, guess that didn't work out so well. I do have pictures from karaoke of you guys, let me know where to send them!

3. Cnsfugate

Cnsfugate Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Scott you forgot to mention your amazing singing you did to open up Karaoke. That trip was just too much fun. I find myself just sitting at work smiling when I remember some of the crazy things we did.

Everyone was great and I too missed some of the people from the site there. Sorry I am not sure how I missed you.. or better yet how you missed this pasty white guy.lol

4. USTWO

USTWO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    You guys are great,it was a pleasure to meet you. we are so looking forward to going back. yes i think a reunion is in order here. can i get a witness!

5. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I have been waiting for your report. Thanks for not disappointing. Very witty! I love you man!!!!

6. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think a reunion should happen in the northeast, like NH or MA! :)
    HAHAHAHAHA just kidding! Of course we all need to go back to Cancun!!!!!!:lotsofmichaelfs:

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    It was great meeting the both of you, we had an absolute blast with everyone! I hope that one day we can all get back together and do it all over again!

8. tonyaandgreg

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Well I/we go to MA every summer

9. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Either I was drunk or I missed that detail. You must let me know when so we can get together again!

10. tonyaandgreg

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I have a couple of buddies that i have known since high school that both live in Mass. One lives on cape code so we meet there usually at the end of July, and fish/drink/eat seafood, etc. Tonya goes some years.

We have a couple other trips coming up. One to visit my daughter in Alaska and another to visit her sister in Germany so that might interfere with the trip to the cape next year. We will see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice