Yet another single traveller

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lll, Oct 5, 2013.

1. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0

First let me assure you you're going to have a great time. The wife and I have been a number of times and are now Premier members which means we're members of the club down there. You'll find plenty of quiet time not only at the quiet pool but near the sexy pool....well you can read a book the only difference is the sexy pool plays music but if you bring an iPod you can tune it out. The Boobs Cruise ( been on it) is a party cruise and it's all adults. No kids anywhere so there will be adult humor and they ask if the women would like to donate their tops for the day as the ships flag hence the name Boobs Cruise....if you don't wish to partake then it's up to you no one will hassle you though as the day goes on you may change your mind as one of the girls on our cruise did. It really is just a big party cruise we did pass a few of the other cruises that operate and have to say ours was having the most fun out there.. Steve and his crew make sure your glass isn't empty for long. At the sexy pool most of the women are topless and once again this is your choice as per your comfort level. I've had shots taken with people we met at the sexy pool and have made sure there was in no way shape or form anyone in the background that didn't want their picture taken... that being said at no time have I seen anyone randomly taking pictures of people most of us who go to TTR frown on that as far as video I've not seen anything of that nature other then ones where the people in them didn't know the person behind the camera.... the people are friendly yet respectful of your wishes. So go and have a great time and I'm sure the only thing that will come back with you are some great memories and the Desire to head back.

2. Lll

Lll Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you everyone, see you on Nov 03-08.

3. BIG "P"

BIG "P" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me, too!

I'm also a work-a-holic, sometimes working 20-hour days and going seven weeks without a day off. I'm on call constantly, so even when I get to bed at 2:30 AM I get called right back out in an hour.

I never even dreamed of work while I was at TTR. Go and enjoy yourself. We have to get the heck outta town sometimes!

Sarah

4. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Our dates will overlap, we are the 1-8. We look forward to meeting you by the pool.:ernaehrung015:

5. Kingneptune

Kingneptune Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are going to be there from Nov 5-12 and we are first timers also, so hopefully a few of us first timers can meet up.

6. 2plus4

2plus4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Just a further note for the first timers my wife and I just got back from TTR and the entertainment crew at the sexy pool were all over the NO PHOTO rule. Didn't matter if your friend was participating in the games or not. The staff makes sure your privacy is respected. As a matter of fact if some one does pull out a camera poolside 9 times out of 10 a fellow guest is all over that prior to the staff saying something. And security is present as well and they aren't afraid to say something about it.

7. Tempted Kitty

Tempted Kitty Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    When you get to the sexy pool, look for the woman in the black kitty ball cap. I'm Kat. Come say hi and we'll drink together. Am going solo as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice