Yet another single traveller

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lll, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Lll

Lll Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi,

I am still trying to figure out whether this place would be right for me. I have "ClubMed Cancun" booked, but I can exchange it for any other hotel in November.

So, "current state map":
    1. Single, professional, 38 yo, live in a big city, workaholic (well... forced to be the one....)
    2. Definitely not into "lifestyle", but friendly to everyone
    3. Not too much into drinks (I do drink, not a lot though)
    4. Dealing with people a lot at work, so need quiet time sometimes.

Should I stick with Florida Keys may be? :) Or try something new?

2. Matt_Diana

Matt_Diana Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    1. You wont have to worry about working while at Temp. No free wifi and even the paid wifi sucks.
    2. Not a big deal at all, most of the people at Temp aren't part of the 'lifestyle'.
    3. you'll never feel pressure to drink, but this resort is basically spring break for 30-50 year olds so there will be many others partaking and I bet you'll have a few more drinks than you expect.
    4. There is a quiet pool but the best part of this resort is the sexy pool. So bring a book just don't plan on reading it ;)

Finally, YES try something new! You may be surprised how "relaxing" letting loose can be. Just remember no one knows you and no one gives a s*** :daveandmo:

3. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    This was me last year at the time I had my first trip to Temptation and I had a great time.
    I am not a big partier and worked 16 hour days for 3 months leading up to my trip so I thought I'd spend a few days just relaxing - that did not happen. I did go to bed earlier than most and relaxed at the sexy pool early in the mornings to get that "relaxing" part in. Met wonderful people on this site and ended up doing TWO boobs cruises in the one week I was there. Even borrowed some theme wear as to not feel left out (I thought that I would be too shy). This year I'm heading there for trip #2 and have bought lots of theme wear and eagerly awaiting meeting up with friends from last year and new friends I've yet to meet. I'd give TTR a chance if I were you. Any reservations you may have about the atmosphere can be relieved by reading these forums. So much fun.

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I think you'll enjoy TTR very much!! Like Matt/Diana said you can basically go at your own pace...There is the quiet pool where U can relax and enjoy a book quietly and they have a swim up bar if you would like to partake in a drink or two!! :sunny: Then there is the Sexy Pool!! That's where your going to meet the Great friends you'll ever meet!!! :headbanger::headbanger: Big Party!!!! I KNOW you'll love it here!! I have been to TTR 7 times...Going in May!!! :huepfen013::huepfen013:

5. Curls

Curls Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    I couldn't have said it better than Amber. This is my third trip in a year and a half. Always solo. Have made friends (which I am meeting this trip). I take some quiet time early in the day but spend the afternoon chatting with everyone and doing a lot of people watching. LoL. First trip I felt a bit out of my element but I have never been somewhere where everyone was soooo friendly. You'd have a great vacation. :)

6. Lll

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you so much,everyone!

The more I am reading this - the more I want to cancel my current booking and go to TTR. I think I've started getting the "flavor" of the place. I hate to say it but I've never been on a spring break in my life (I grew up far from USA/Canada, we didn't have those) :)

I have more questions, if you don't mind:
    1. Boob cruise - how long and what do you usually do there?
    2. "Theme" clothes: I've seen Nov theme party list somewhere on the Board - is this a finalized one? And what are the uhm.... costume limitations? :)
    3. Taking pics and recording videos - I've seen a few on youtube. Is this a common practice there? (my boss is a big youtube fan.... so...)
    4. "Sexy pool" - what kind of activities do they have there? For example?
    5. Is it possible to pre-book a room far from the pool (just in case I'd want to catch up on sleep..... Although I am not sure now that I would lol......)

Thank you!

7. Matt_Diana

Matt_Diana Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello again

1. We've yet to take a Boobs Cruise so I can only say what we've seen on here. But it's an all day thing, leaving at 9:30-10 am and coming back late afternoon/early evening. As for what happens on the boat....well lets say its even crazier than the resort lol.
    2. There is a final list, if you're coming early November like us PM us and we'll send you the list. We HIGHLY suggest bringing outfits even if you don't think you'll partake. You'll be surprised what you'll want to do after a few days.
    3. I wouldn't worry about pics and especially about video. It's strictly forbidden and most pics are of the group involved. We both also have public jobs and this is a low concern for us.
    4. Most of the games are "sex based" but all in good fun. Watch for the first few days and if you feel brave you'll know what you're getting into.
    5. You can request a room by the quiet pool but to be honest they will just put you where they have the space. If you get a room where the noise is an issue just ask for a room exchange. Might take a day or two but it'll work out.

Hope to see you there, and feel free to PM us if you have more questions :)

8. Lll

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Awesome. Thanks a lot. I am cancelling my current booking right now (did you get my reply? I am still trying to figure out the difference between PM and "visitor's message").

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    You are going to have a far better time at TTR than any other hotel in Cancun.

Wise decision!

(For PM's click on their name and choose PM option)

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Lll ...The Boobs Cruises are the GREATEST!!! We leave around 9:30/10:00am....Return around 5pm!! It's everyone from the resort that are on the boat! We stop for lunch and shopping!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice