Yet another reason I know the boobs cruise is the best...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dikfore, May 1, 2013.

1. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Last night, we were hanging out with some friends, and we began talking about mexico..

Our friend's honeymooned on Isla Mujeres, and I was telling them about TTR and the Boobs Cruise. I started explaining what the Boobs Cruise was like, and about lunch and the games on Isla...

She interrupts me with "Wait! Are those the people that play the games with the white boards blocking things so they are kinda private and have the loud stereo going?"

My response with a smile.. "Yup. That's us". She says.. We saw that and SOOO wanted to sneak over and join the fun! Our resort was right there!

I looked at her and said "And that's how you know we are on the right cruise"..

Then her husband shows up, and she starts telling him about how we were part of the cruises that go to that beach, and he was like "oh the cancun Boobs Cruise! We have to try that next time!"

Well done Steve. Everything you are doing, keep doing it. :daveandmo:

2. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Looking forward to meeting you in August!!! I will definitely be part of the Boobs Cruise. Love it!!!:flash::flash:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice