Yet another newbie trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MandP, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Capebeachbum

Capebeachbum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hi Mitch, you look beautiful today!

2. malnadi

malnadi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, this is one of the best things I've read in a long time, excellent!!:clappyinghappy:

3. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Awesome trip report. We have some friends we're trying to convince to go and this might just do it :)

Thanks!

4. MandP

MandP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Okay lets wrap up

Let me start by saying thank you for all you positive comments and likes! It just goes to show that most people on this board are ready to have a good time even if its vicariously through me.
    There's really not much to tell about the last day. Our shuttle was scheduled for 2:15 PM so we checked out before 10:00 AM and left our bags with the bell man. After a quick buffet breakfast, it was off to our chairs by the sexy pool (once again saved by our Boston Connection) and the somewhat more subdued drinking began. I immediately helped Paula out of her top noting that there was no time to mess around because I only had half a day. Our tarvel companion followed suit (or her suit followed) and then, of course, I turned to Boston Friend Number one and asked if she needed any help with hers (she didn't...it was a new record). Thankfully beautiful Boston Friend Number 2 took the hint without me having to ask and soon I was up to my neck in beautiful topless women (at this point Paula told me to soak it all in because it was just her after today).
    Our friends from BC and our friends from Texas had left the previous day and we kind of had an idea that it was going to suck (we didn't feel too bad for them, they were heading to Desire for a couple days) but we soldiered on until it was time to get cleaned up. Boston Couple 1 let us use their room to clean up and when we finished, we left a love note on the mirror (we may or may not have re-located some undergarments to a prominent location on a towel sculpture). Then it was back to the pool for hugs and goodbyes (it sucked). As we left, we handed our chairs off to our Seattle friends (whom we had previously only seen at night in the sports pool) and we knew we had done our best to leave everyone in good hands. Once again we were the only ones on our shuttle which took us straight to the airport...no problem....sob...sob.

That's it! Well as I remember anyway. I'm sure I got some things wrong (feel free to correct me friends, I know you're reading this) but that's part of the fun. The grey spots in my memory are as interesting as the clear ones. Make no mistake, I held some things back to preserve either annonymity or dignity and some things are just mine all mine. Maybe with a little encouragement some of the guilty parties will chime in to correct me or just share a memory.

I can't believe how much I miss these people that I've only known for days, but I guess that's the point. It's intense but go anyway and make friends and I hope your trip is half as good as mine.

BTW...I don't know when, but we'll be back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice