Yet another newbie trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MandP, Apr 5, 2015.

1. PBandJ

PBandJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a great party!! Can't wait to be there in 15 days!!

2. Darrell

Darrell Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report

3. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    No kidding great report!!! can't wait for continuation...

4. MandP

MandP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Whoops...

I as I read back, I can see I lost a day. Somewhere between the Boobs Cruise Day 3 and the white corset night which was actually Day 4 there was a whole night and day. After the Boobs Cruise was Rock and Roll/ Naughty School Girl Night....that's all I know....weird, my memory got screwed up after the Boobs Cruise. Anyway foam party/lingerie night was Day 5 and now, sadly I'm up to Day 6.

Day 6

I woke up not feeling great on Day 6. I hate to even bring it up because some people will only remember this out of the whole report but I had a fever that night and my throat was swollen and sore. Now, I studied up before we left and read a bunch of tips but I wish I had done the can of Lysol sprayed in the vents thing. Would it have saved me? Probably not remember I'm a man of a certain age who has been drinking from 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM, yelling over loud music for five days in a row and who has gotten more sun in that time than he has all winter. Still next time I'll take a little better care of myself. A small breakfast and a couple Bubba Mugs of water later, I was good to go.
    Our Boston friends had secured prime real estate again and we spent to day in the pool chatting with various people and reliving the parts of the night before that we could remember. Which brings me to my next tip.

Tip Number 3- People are not who you think they are.
    We all make assumptions about the people around us, they're swingers, they're prudish, she's high maintenance and he's whatever he is....you get the point. I had the best time just talking to people. I talked to a psychologist (probably long overdue), tradesmen, salesmen, nurses, teachers and business owners of various types. Every education level you could imagine was present and every experience was unique and entertaining. These people live wildly busy lives with more responsibilities than you can imagine, no wonder they're ready to blow off some steam. The secret...a simple "Hi I'm Mitch" with the occasional "You look beautiful today" thrown in for good measure.

Moving on...at some point on this day a nice couple moved over to our whirly pool thing and said hello. It was pretty full (probably 10 - 12 members in our little TTR family at this point) but they wisely squeezed in with us and said hello. It turns out its Boston Couple Number 2 and they were immediately adopted. A cautionary note here, if you're hanging out with one guy in "sales" from Boston and you add another guy in "sales" from Boston, it's not loud talking X2, its loud talking squared! Boston 2 had done their research and asked if we knew if the AIWC was really a thing and we decided there was only one way to find out. Off he went to get a can and new friends became close friends in a matter of an hour. Whipped cream was licked, drinks were drank and dinner plans made. It turns out Boston 2 had arrived the day before, caught the foam party and sat as quiet observers at lingerie night the night before. Two points here, one join the party or be left behind and two, they never even noticed us the night before (even me in my bright pink briefs) which proves that you are more anonymous than you think.
    It rained hard in the afternoon and people scattered from the pool area. Paula and I weren't quite ready to quit yet and found the hot tub empty so we sat in the rain and had a nice quiet moment together until it was time to get ready for dinner.
    We met for dinner at the seafood place (they will seat 8 people but they don't like it) and the ladies all looked beautiful in their white dresses. We had a nice dinner and because it was still raining a bit, the 8 of us went up to our room. It was our last night and I had a couple bottles of fireball and one of tequila that I didn't want to bring home. We had just poured the last of the fireball (yes both bottles gone) when we decided to head downstairs to Patty-O's. Once again things are a bit blurry but dancing drinking grinding etc. etc. etc. followed. I do remember that those tight white dresses tended to ride up while certain dance moves were busted out. Naturally, we encouraged those dance moves....a lot.
    All too soon, it was sports pool time again and off we went. Guess who is in the same bed as the night before...yep Seattle. We strip, they strip and in we go. The water is even colder tonight (probably the rain shower) so snuggling is the only option. What follows is some sort of weird water conga line with some people facing the wrong direction and lots of people introducing their half naked selves. Good times. The party breaks up too soon (it really is cold) and off we go again, its half naked french fry time.

Only one half day left and I don't even want to think about it now, but I will....tomorrow.

5. Bun-n-Beav

Bun-n-Beav Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Really enjoying your report...sounds like y'all had a great time!

Rita

6. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    And you call this another trip report this is an awesome report and cannot wait for the next addition.

7. CarolnChris

CarolnChris Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Loved the post! My wife and I are also not in the LS but have met many great people are are and we have met back up with them in years past. I had to laugh being from Boston, I also am the guy who saves beach chairs everyday. Usually starts at 4-6 and ends at 12-14 by weeks end.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Love these trip Reports. 13 sleeps for us

10. HeatherMac7

HeatherMac7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a newbie still waiting to go I appreciate your trip report and look forward to hearing more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice