Y'All sure are Quiet!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gbchayctca, Jan 22, 2007.

1. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I've noticed that this particular has been quite quiet all day. So I've got something to share...I'm sure you will share my pain.

Hmmm...it hurts to say it. But my other half got fired from his previous job for the most ludicrous reason in the world.

That's not the worst part.

He got another job.

In...gulp, it hurts to say it.

Well, he's now working at......

Desire.

Heaven help us!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't wait to hear how he likes it, Melissa.

I'm been dying to know ever since you told me about it, LOL.

3. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too, ...me too!

Can't wait until the Wednesday night date! ;)

4. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What was the reason? and what is "Desire"?...like a nudy bar or something?

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Google Desire + Cancun, Martin. Think "lifestyle."

One of the other waiters gave him a gelato as he was leaving after working a double and a manager saw him eating it at the bus stop. For the next few days he just kept mumbling, "Thirty pesos, thirty stinking pesos I could have given them and still had my job."

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:shock: :shock: That is the reason he got fired :?: :?: :evil: :shock: :shock:

Will you visit him at his new place of employment :wink: :?:

8. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ludicrous indeed.

As for the new job, I wouldn't swet it. Losing a job is very tough on a man. I'm sure they have very strict codes of behaviour in that place and he now knows better. But that's besides the point, think positive and remember the tibetian saying.."If a problem has a solution, why worry about it?. And if it doesn't, what good does it do to worry about it?".

I got fired last week due to a chemistry thing between the bosses pet and myself. I took a lot of crap just to keep things running smoothly eventhough many times I felt like punching him in the nuts. Those guys went drinking half the time during our shift while I worked and then I get the shaft. That guy is the nephew of the dem candidate for governor here in NV. So I shut up and took it.

Today the top boss called me to get back to work tomorrow to a different site. Go figure, I guess it pays not to rat the rats out.

Anyways, he seems to have the job I'll be needing when I move there. We'll think of something, no biggy.

9. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there!

The deal is...lots of sex in sight, but not a lot of pesos. :( He was shocked at how little he made, but then again, he's never worked in an AI but always in restaurants. Told him to check into whether that'll always be the case, or he just is making less money as a newbie.

He had to bring a drink up to a room, and when he arrived the door was open and a woman was, um, fellating, a man on the bed. Gross.

This place just skeeves me out. I mean, yeah, sex is a wonderful part of life and experimenting is cool, but public sex with multiple partners is icky!

He may just stick it out as I'm starting the process for a fiance visa, but we'll see.

Oh yeah, and old guys try to get him to touch their wives. At the dinner table!

10. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooops...just sent this to Klaw in a PM and forgot to preface it with anything!

Martin, that is really awful, but I'm glad you got your job back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice