Yacht/Welcome Meet&Greet for members

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 9443, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone rented the yacht for members lately? How was it to book and to get? How was your time on the water?

Any updates on having the 1 meet & greet yacht outing each week for members only???

Thanks!

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    The Premier Meet and Greet must not be going yet. Sounds like a blast if they get it going.

3. cancun_christoph

cancun_christoph Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Working on it....promise!!! :) Drafted out the idea for a yacht ride followed by meet and greets at the cigar bar...just waiting approval.

What is going that may be different than when you were last down is the Premier Beach Area which seems to be a big hit with the members only beach beds and drink service by waiter as well as the new Premier Beach Towels. Once that's sorted I'll be focusing on the Meet and Greet and the members yacht ride... :)

Also, if youre travelling down, introduce yourselves to Sally and Yammin, our Premier Bulters. They'll take care of anything you need, including making your dinner reservations ;)

As far as getting the yacht, its fairly easy to book - just pop up to the Premier room and talk to either Sandra or Viviana. I would recommend having two dates in mind just in case one doesnt work out.

Regards,
    Chris

Chris Oldroyd
    Director of Marketing
    Premier by Original Resorts
    premierpr@originalresorts.com

4. Deleted member 9443

Deleted member 9443 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Chris! I hope this is ready to roll for November when we will be back! I think the meet and greet yacht ride/cigar bar will be a hit with members! The butler service is a nice touch too! Glad to see things are falling into place!

On a side note, we need to work on the DJ music in Nice Shoes from experience and many comments on here as well.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice