Yacht Trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Epic & Jewel, Feb 13, 2018.

1. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 1
    not that big. 10 people max (plus captain and first mate/bartender).[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Pomonlisan

Pomonlisan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    As I know, you need a premier membership for that, but I'm not sure about it. My dad had an exclusive membership, and he always got the best yachts. However, I'm not sure what you get without the membership. I'm also dreaming about such a trip with my friends. I guess that's precisely what we will do for New Year's Eve. We have recently found some great yacht rentals in miami. I hope they still have a yacht available for this period. I want to get it for at least one week. Oh man, I would set up such a great party!

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    This is what sucks! People reserve the yacht way out ahead of time and cancel . So it blocks out everyone who really want to take it out and the boat ends up staying docked!
    IOHO, they should not take reservations more than 48-72 hours ahead and book with cash only. You want the yacht, you pay! You cancel, you lose! Sucks big time running around trying to see if people have canceled so you can get it and from what we've seen it's like about 50% that actually honor their reservations. We don't carry our phones at the pool and it happened twice in that same week (NOV) that they ran after us a half hour before closing to see if we wanted to take over a cancelation cause our name was on the list for anything available. We finally got it on trial number 3 cause our butler really worked his butt off for us to get it.( Thanks Lefranc!!) We're fine taking it alone but good luck if you want to gather friends in half a day!!
    It's the "Me, Myself and I" attitude that fucks the system for everyone!
    Glad we got it in the end, cause it was a hell of a day out with the most wonderful people and Captain M and Pepe were on par as usual!

4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    45ft SeaRay with twin 350 diesels. Nice comfortable boat and crew is awesome.
    It's worth the trip whether you're 2,3 or 5 couples!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice