XXV International Night Marathon, Cancun, 2009

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Nov 6, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    V - Do you have results by age category for the full marathon?

One of my running pals was a favorite in one of the older-folk categories (I'm not sure of his age, he looks 35 but might be over 50), he's been winning a lot this year.

2. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi, RG, if you go to the website, below, you can do a search for the results for "Veter. Var. 50-59", and see how the men of that age group finished in the 42K. If you don't find him, you might try the next younger group, "Master Var. 40-49", and see what you can find.

It's pretty cool to see all the detailed results for each race, each competitor, each category.

http://www.asdeporte.com/evento.html?evento=2812&deporte=1&service=2

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks V! Found him, he did the 21k. I saw him last week and he was planning on doing the 42K, something must have changed after I saw him.

4. kathy_caribe

kathy_caribe Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there a listing of upcoming races? I'm thinking of training for a 1/2 marathon and live south of PdC. I never imagined I'd want to run "races" but I've been surprised by the mileage I can put down and before kids I did 1/2 Ironman and 1/2 marathons, so I know it is *possible*.

5. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice