Xplor at night or during the day?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by linda_whittington, Oct 9, 2014.

1. linda_whittington

linda_whittington Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have decided to do Xplor as an excursion. We are leaning more towards going at night because my partner is WAY far from a morning person. Just wanting to get feedback from people have been during the day or night and see what thoughts are. Also has anyone recentaly purchased tickets to Xplor? Where did you purchase them from? Did you find a amazing price?

Thanks for all your help! :)

2. hollywood099

hollywood099 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We did Xplor a couple years ago during the day and had a great time! We booked through our representative at the hotel (such as apple, funjet, etc). I don't recall the exact price, but was roughly about $70 pp. Not sure how late in the day\night they are open, but you take a bus there and it takes a while to get there. Make sure to bring cash for food/drinks & pictures (they take random pics of you all day & you can purchase a CD of all the pics at the end) ....hope this is helpful :)

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I was thinking about also doing this on my last trip(but ahh it didn't happen). But on the way to our hotel I asked the driver of our van if it was better at night or during the day. He was very social and seemed to know lots, so his opinion seemed valid, and not like he was just throwing garbage at me. I thought the night seemed cooler, just looked better in the pics, and ATV night driving just seems more exciting to me. But anyway he said that that it is better during the day then at night.

Now that is just his opinion, and I have no idea. Guess the best bet would be to find someone who did it both ways, but I bet that is tough, because most people would only do the excursion once. I did hear that that place is awesome though.

4. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately your partner must wake up early for this trip. The park is open from 9AM till 5PM. So you can forget about doing this at night. Also all tours private or on a bus are daytime tours and do not leave in the later afternoon.
    Most tours or places of interest are open only during the daytime. You can visit Playa Del Carmen in the evening for dinner, shopping on 5th Avenue and party time, but other than that nothing else is possible.

5. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We booked a private tour with Trina from the site here she is with CCC, there was 12 of us that book a day trip it was a blast

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice