xmas tradition question

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by johndish, Jun 24, 2008.

1. johndish

johndish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a strange question I have for you

A couple years ago I had a large xmas party. Xmas day My wife recieved a very nice power washer. I recieved a very sexy lingerie set that was a little too small for me.

Is it normal for guests to give "opposite" gifts or could our gifts have been tampered with?

Dish

By the way there are several people under active investigation here.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What have you been smoking John?

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, RG:

Don't foget what his alias is!

(And they would have fit you if you hadn't put on so much weight, John!)

Hope all is well with you and the family!!

4. johndish

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was just told last night that at a xmas party I had several years ago that you were at Kim, that some of the guests switched presents in boxes!!!

By the way the alias steve coker has nothing to do with a drug it is about this guy at Ball State he was about 45 years old and always knew where all the college parties were. He would arrive with a bag of chips and say "I brought the chips"

Pretty freaky in hindsight

5. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seem to remember John cross dressing after Wilma when we were drinking room temperature beer since we had no ice. It was not Steve Coker as he brought no chips to the street party.

I think the sexy things were meant for him. Just my thought. He looked pretty good but the sruffy beard was a turn off.

6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember this John, I remember this well.

In fact, no matter how much I had to drink, I distinctly remember tampering with the gifts. It really is your fault. They were put in boxes and were not taped shut or anything. So me and my little helper (Jenny) switched a bunch of gifts around.

Funny how you just found out about this now. I've been keeping this a secret for years and I still get a giggle out of it.

I mean, what's a party with a bit of gift tampering? Come on now! That's a classic!

I know Kim was there with esposo, Jenny (partner in crime) and Jenlieb and even the famous Jim in Cancun. You kicked us out and we had to head to Yaxchilan to continue the party. You're no fun!

7. johndish

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok if we are going to divulge secrets i will tell my all time favorite trick/joke.

I was at a conf and was new to my territory. My competition played a joke on me that went a little too far. I told them all you will regret this, i don't know how but, i will get you and you won't know it was me.

I worked with several people who enjoyed a different lifestyle than me. I asked them all to bring the subscription cards to me. I then subscribed these three guys to these terribly graphic magazines. But, to top it off I subscribed to them in care of their boss (that was the three) and to the home office.

For years I did not know if anything happened but, I finally found out that these three guys were convinced that one of the others had done this. Somehow a secretary or someone saw 1 of the magazines and filed a claim with HR.

The legal dept went all the way to the publisher but, nothing was ever found out. An example of going a little too far.

8. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahem.
    oops
    :oops:
    The devil (Liz) made me do it.

9. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh God was that a Christmas Party? All I remember was that I told John that I couldn't drink tequila because it made my clothes magically fall off. Then I had to get Steve to protect me from John's pestering for the rest of the night.

I also remember that Joyce ended up with my Grandmother's pearls because at some point I felt suffocated by them and couldn't stand to wear them any more.

10. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh this is some good stuff!

I remember some other things but I won't go there. lol.

Hey Kim.....want some tequila?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice