XM Satellite Radio For Sale - New In Box - Never Activated

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Apr 11, 2011.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a new XM Saellite Radio, still in the box, although opened by Aduana. for sale for $770 which is less than my cost including taxes. It is the Onxy model. The radio looks like this: SiriusXM - Shop | Radios

You can pop it out at night for security. You can see the subscripton package at: Our Most Popular Packages | SiriusXM - SiriusXM Radio

The current promo price for the Onxy is $59.99 plus 7% tax (FL) so $64.19, so call it $770 MXN ($12 to $1). And you don't have to go to the US to get it. I paid $69.99 plus tax as it was not on sale. It cost me $500 to install mine but you can do it yourself if you are handy. Everything you need is included.

Over 180 channels include Howard Stern, tons of music, live sports play by play, NASCAR, Fox News, and more. The list can be seen at:
    Channel Lineup - SiriusXM Radio

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH A PHONE # OR EMAIL FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION.

2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't believe no one wants an XM Radio, new in the box. Great for sports, news, MUSIC and Howard Stern.

New Channel List effective May 1. 166 total. Crystal clear reception unless you are parking underground. This really is terrible since I love listening to the radio while parked underground at Plaza las Americas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice