xel-ha transportation from cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kathy2233, Jun 1, 2009.

1. kathy2233

kathy2233 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking about booking a trip to xel-ha. I believe it is $69 per person for all inclusive without transfers and $107 with transfers. Is there any cheaper way to get there from Cancun? There is 3 of us seems like $114 for transportation is alot or maybe I am just cheap. I also want to get there when the park opens.

2. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Jeff & Stacy

Jeff & Stacy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you go downtown to the bus terminal they have round trip direct buses to Xel-Ha, I cannot remember the cost, but I do remember that our trip from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen as about $6.00 US...... I haven't tried to find the rates on line, but you may be able to.

Best of luck
    Jeff

4. hannahleea

hannahleea Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm in the process of checking out tours, etc. and will be posting my own questions very soon, but you should probably check a couple of the tour companies which include Xel-Ha and transportation for less than $107. The one on this website is an example of that ($97 for Xel-Ha only or $99 for Xel-Ha and Tulum)! Good luck on your search.

5. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check with Easyway car rental. They will deliver the car to your hotel. Drop it off at their office at the end of the day and they will bring you back to your hotel.

Great rates with available all-inclusive insurance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice