Xcaret tour - Bopok in advance or not

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Computerdad, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Computerdad

Computerdad Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancyn for the first time in Late February. Should I pre-book Xcaret with my travel agent or do it at the Hotel. If at the hotel. Which is the best tour opperator to use.

Thanks

AL

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Either way above you probably wont get the best price. :lol:

If you do want to book ahead then booking online via local tour operators usually works out a better deal.

3. bdysrfr57

bdysrfr57 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just book your tour when you get there. The Xcaret tours are really just transportation to the park...so you could ride the ADO public bus right to the park and just buy your park admission ticket there.

4. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    book w/local outfit

We have been going to Cancun for years and ALWAYS book our tours with outside local outfits. This is because you can more often than not find lower prices, much better customer service and a liberal cancelation/rescheduling policy. You simply can not find all that through your travel agent, nor by booking at your resort, that has been our experience.

212eric V.P.

5. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    If you are planning to swim with the dolphins at Xcaret, I would book in advance. The day we went, many people were disappointed that they waited til the last minute as the whole day was already booked. We pre-booked ours with Greyline through Cancun Care links.

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since you are asking your question on Steve's website & he offers the tour, not sure why you would be asking who to book with. Naturally, the folks who post here are going to recommend that you book through Steve via his links to Entertainment Plus, as he is HIGHLY reputable and the booking helps to support this site.

Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice